St Joseph Regional Jr High School 4

Posted November 29, 2010
St. Joseph Regional Junior High School is a terrific place to teach. Why? It is, in part, because parents and students have made the commitment to learn in a supportive, Catholic environment. I am able to design an exceptionally rigorous English curriculum, one which all students are able to master. We're a small school that is struggling to stay alive in this difficult economic environment, but we are committed to continuing the important work we do.

St Joseph Regional Jr High School 4

Posted March 15, 2010

St Joseph Regional Jr High School 5

Posted March 31, 2009
I am currently a freshman at Keene State and I can say without a doubt that attending STJ for two years was the best choice I ever made. I made my closest friends there and was provided with an outstanding education. Send your kids here.

St Joseph Regional Jr High School 1

Posted September 23, 2007
- a former student

St Joseph Regional Jr High School
148 Belmont Street, Manchester, NH  03103
Last modified St Joseph Regional Jr High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-8
St Joseph Regional Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top