PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 25, 2014
SBA has been a great experience for our children. The learning experience and the family-promoted atmosphere are second to none. Such a wonderful school.

Posted October 10, 2013
We were searching for an affordable option in lieu of the currently overcrowded public one and we feel like we did not pick a great school, we found a new family. Parent involvement is wonderful and staff is warm, helpful and truly put the children first. The Principal is very active in building the team and can be found in the school delivering cupcakes, playing basketball or helping plan the next event. My son comes home passionate about what he learned and excited about his day. His teacher is truly remarkable and really in tune with the needs of every child including their personal and emotional growth. In addition to normal classroom, they have a really talented team of music, Spanish, art (through the NHIA) and gym teachers. The after school program is fun, homey and the team who runs it are awesome, so much fun that getting home can be a challenge. The biggest element of Saint Benedict is the overwhelming feeling of community spirit, I felt it on my first visit to the school and that feeling has not dissipated. Of all the options this one is farthest from home but those extra minutes every morning are worth it as we could not be happier with our choice in schools.

Posted September 14, 2013
St. Benedict's is an awesome school. My sons love bring there. My oldest has been there for over 4 years and my youngest for almost three. They dread the idea of ever leaving their school. One of them has dyslexia and when I asked him if he wanted me to look for a specialized dyslexia school he plead to stay at SBA. The staff has been amazing and instrumental in my sons ability to succeed in academics. They even incorporated speech dragon in their computers to facility his ability to write his ideas. They implemented accommodations for both my children to help them succeed. My children do not only feel safe but loved and supported there. I am very thankful to SBA staff and I look forward to five more years of bring part if their family.

Posted February 23, 2011
In our search for an elementary school for our oldest child, we were hoping to find a strong academic foundation and good Catholic formation. Over the last 2 years, we have watched our children thrive under the strong traditional academic curriculum and faculty that encourages personal responsibility and self discipline. With this, there is a very nice balance of a loving and fun environment where our children are truly enjoying school. I was so excited to read my son s project at the Open House which said, Third Grade couldn t get any better! What more could a parent ask for!

Posted February 23, 2009
St. Benedict Academy is a place where learning is of the utmost importance. Homework, self-esteem, and good study habits are a few of the very important life skills that our children learn. In addition to very challenging academics, there is a very strong faith program in our school. Our program has one primary goal: the formation of Christian character and intellect. The school family is encouraged to do community outreach. The education goes beyond academic into forming well rounded, respectful and caring young people. In addition to the 'basic' courses the curriculum includes Spanish, Music, and Computer Education. The faculty and administration are the most dedicated professionals I have ever encountered. They truly care for their students and their families and take pride in educating.

St Benedict Academy