Trinity High School 1

Posted April 28, 2013
I am a sophomore at Trinity High School and have found myself extremely disappointed with the quality of learning, the lack of diversity and the demeaning peer group. Classes are short and only one of my classes is beneficial so I spend 7 hours of my day at Trinity only to learn for 45 minutes. Although THS advertises an inclusive and non-judgmental community, I have been made fun of and discriminated against by my TEACHERS for the beliefs that I hold. Think again before you send your child here.

Trinity High School 4

Posted April 02, 2012
This was my daughters first choice, we visited on the open day and i was verry impressed with everything. my daughterwas very disappoin that she ddnt get in, she was given here second choice. I was ok with it because she live art ,drama and sports, i thought cholton would be good for her. I was very very wrong, although she has good grades she has complained about the manner that both pupils and teachers behave in. She has aked me to make an apeal for her to go to trinity, even though i told her to give it time she still wants to change school. Can any one give me any advice.

Posted June 21, 2011
We couldn't be more pleased with Trinity. We drive over 30 minutes each way and couldn't think of a nicer community, or teaching staff more dedicated to its students. It's very inclusive and our children are getting excellent educations there. Highly recommend.

Trinity High School 2

Posted January 10, 2010
Trinity has a lot of problems that teachers and administration just can't seem to fix. some use their authority out of line

Posted October 03, 2009
i go to trinity and i just started, but i absolutely love it. its such a good school with good academics and sports teams, and just nice people. you dont feel out of place if you come here. it is the best high school in manchester, and is a great show of pride spirit and tradition. you see it everyday

Posted May 28, 2009
I go to trinity and I love it! it really embodies pride spirit and tradition. At trinity everyone is family.

Trinity High School 2

Posted March 28, 2009
I attended Trinity for my first year of high school before transferring to West, where I am now a junior. Trinity did not provide me with the rigorous course load that I was looking for; I felt bored and unchallenged. West, on the other hand, provided the classes I was looking for and a diversity that makes high school more interesting. I do agree, however, that there is plenty of school spirit at Trinity.

Posted January 24, 2009

Posted February 09, 2008
Trinity HS is very strong academically, yet has enough diversity in coursework to tailor to the needs of each student. Most of the teachers are excellent. The students in general are respectful, enthusiastic and well-behaved. The dress code appeals to me as a parent and the students don't seem to mind it either! Students are encouraged to be representatives of the school in all they do. School spirit is strong and there is truly an atmosphere that all students are important and valued. All classes interact well with each other. The campus ministry progam is stupendous. Overall, I feel that this school has been worth every penny of my money.

Posted January 31, 2008
I have two children who attend Trinity. We cannot say enough about the many positive aspects of this school. The campus ministry is fantastic! The teachers are excellent and very interested in the success of students. The experiences they have here, academically, spiritually, socially, and athletically have been outstanding. I would highly recommend this school to any parent and student looking for a high quality education in a Christian environment.

Trinity High School