Posted January 05, 2012
This school compares to no other. The academics are challenging, the community of families is warm, inviting and welcoming, and the atmosphere is very supportive and loving. Parent involvment is welcomed in the school, unlike other schools we've been to. A true gem...if you are looking for a quality school for your child, Mount Saint Mary Academy is it!

Posted September 16, 2008

Posted December 16, 2007
We transferred from another local Cath. school and couldn't be more pleased. Small classes, caring teachers and a great administration. Fiscally healthy, too!

Posted August 07, 2007
Outstanding school with wonderful teachers and strong family involvement. The very best experience for my children.

Posted July 22, 2007
We have found Mt. St. Mary's to be wonderful, warm, welcoming and even challenging for our gifted child.

Posted February 15, 2007
After sending my child to a public school with a great reputation we soon learned it was a big disappointment. We decided to look into Mount St. Mary Academy. Wow! This school has a remarkable curriculum along with a great staff. The teachers are incredibly warm and hard working. This school has provided our child with a safe, warm, and challenging atmosphere that has gone above and beyond what we were getting in a small town public school. Our family has never been happier. The Mount is the way to go!

Posted July 30, 2006
As a teacher myself, there is not another school I would choose for my children. My children are thriving academically, socially, and emotionally. Once of my children has special needs and all of the faculity and the principal and the vice principal have worked with my family and child with more than I could have asked for. The academic's keep them challenged and there is such a positive attitude in the school. I feel gifted as as parent to have found such a school for my children to thrive academically and emotionally. The faculty is supportive and loving.

Posted September 20, 2005
I have two children currently enrolled at Mount St. Mary's Academy. I couldn't ask for a better school, staff and atomsphere for my children to learn and grow. It has been a wonderful place for my children and family to be associated with. Overall, the programs offered along with the high level of academic achievement is oustanding and I couldn't ask for a better place to send my children.

Mount Saint Mary Academy 3

Posted January 16, 2005
I am very disapointed in the way Mount St Mary Academy handles children with abilities above and below the norm. There seem to be no programs available to handle gifted students or students that have learning and development issues nor is any teacher training for these situations provided. Mount St. Mary Academy leads one to believe that they can handle any learning situation but it was obvious to my family after a few months that this statemnt is false. If you have a normal child the school is wonderul and accomodating, with a warm and nurturing environment. If your child is anything beyond normal, find another school.

Mount Saint Mary Academy 4

Posted February 23, 2004
- a former student

Mount Saint Mary Academy
2291 Elm St, Manchester, NH  03104
Last modified Mount Saint Mary Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Mount Saint Mary Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.