Home > New Hampshire > Manchester > Manchester Community

Does anyone know how I go about getting my child into a manchester school out of my district?


kjy214 October 14, 2009

I've heard you can do that. I am in the bakersville district and would like to get her into Webster?

Post a reply
Facebook  Digg 


Sort by:  Oldest first |  Newest first 


auntyt April 5, 2010

you write a letter to the principal asking that he or she accept your child then you call or write to the superindent requesting the change. and wait to hear . you can also claim that the school has not done well on the testing and you need your child in a school that will do more for them academically..

Search Community