Posted October 03, 2009

Posted September 22, 2009
My son just started kindergarten at Interlakes Elementary school and they have done an excellent job transitioning him into his new schedule. The teachers are caring and very accessible, and the Principal is very involved and strives for excellence within the school. Two thumbs up so far!

Posted June 20, 2009
My son just completed his first year here (Grade 2), and I must say that this school is wonderful. Everyone is extremely caring, and kids can actually present their ideas and be heard. He has soared this year and loves going to school.

Posted January 13, 2009
i went to school at Inter-Lakes my entire school career and I must say it is an excellent school. The teachers are wonderful and many of my old teachers are still with the school. My son will be able to have the great teachers I did!

Posted August 22, 2005
I love this school. Teachers care about the kids, help before, after & during school hours. Can't say enough wonderful things.

Inter-Lakes Elementary School
21 Laker Ln, Meredith, NH  03253
Last modified Inter-Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inter-Lakes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.