PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our two children attend Lakeland. We could not be more pleased with the amazing education they are receiving. The staff is dedicated, educated, knowledgable and eager to work with your child to help them succeed. Their numerous extra-curriculur activities include music twice a week, art, Spanish and many hands on learning activities and events. We could not have hoped for a more enriching education for our children. We would highly recommend Lakeland School to anyone.

Our two children have both attended Lakeland since preschool. Initially we were looking for a preschool and full day Kindergarten option before we moved to the local state elementary school, but we loved it so much we decided to stay. The teachers are very encouraging and positive and really individualize each child's needs - which can mean extra attention on challenging subjects as well as challenging them further (even above grade level) where they are succeeding. Very warm atmosphere, plenty of interaction between teachers and parents and between families at the school. My children love it and so do we.

My daughter attends Lakeland School for P-K and I find it fantastic! I really like that ithe teacher-student ratios and the great community feeling of a small school. It is great with only around 65 children, the older kids form great bonds with the younger ones. They have wonderful field trips, activities, etc.. and a great music program. I also like that they are very flexible. Also, mid-year they were willing to change my daughters schedule as she progressed. I would highly recommend!

My children thrive at Lakeland because of the individualized academic work, the caring and talented teachers, and the supportive school environment. This is the ideal school for any family looking for the best education for their child.

My son has attended Lakeland school for 8 years and has excelled. We could not imagine sending him anywhere else. He has been able to grow and improve in areas that are not his strengths, and has been able to continue to pursue the subjects he is passionate about. We have two other children that have just begun their education at Lakeland! The teachers are outstanding and the individual attention cannot be beat. The students are a great group of kids too!

The individual attention is wonderful. Each child is able to work at their own level and achieve success at their pace. Our children have always been challenged and our oldest was well prepared for High School. There is a wonderful enviornment of respect and eagerness to learn amongst the students, the teachers, and the parents.

Last modified Lakeland School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8