Merrimack, NH

Posted December 21, 2011
My autistic daughter is in her second year in Reed's Ferry's Developmental Preschool program, and I couldn't be happier with her experiences so far. The teachers and therapists have been outstanding. They have met her needs, challenged her appropriately, nurtured and supported her, and genuinely cared for her. She has made great strides under their supervision, both academically and socially, and and they have done an excellent job of keeping the lines of communication open with me as well. Seeing her face light up at the beginning of the day and that same smile coming home each afternoon is a real gift, and one I am so thrilled to have found in this school. I cannot yet speak to the higher grades, but I highly recommend this preschool program for children on the spectrum - the excellent staff and small class size makes all the difference.

Posted June 11, 2010
My son has had some challenges and I can not be more pleased with the level of support I have recieved! His IEP is reviewed often and the teachers and falculty are outstanding. They challenge my son and give him the tools and support that he needs to do well. The school also has very high parent volunteer participation.

Posted July 23, 2008

Posted January 29, 2008
I am very pleased with this school. The teachers and faculty work together as a team and it refreshing to see this. The teachers work so hard with the students and the students seem to gain so much from it.

Posted May 13, 2007
- a former student

Posted September 15, 2003
I find the teachers to be very helpful in the development of the students. I find that they motivate the students to do their best by instilling confidence in their ability to do so. I m very pleased with the Reed Ferry School.

Reeds Ferry School
15 Lyons Rd, Merrimack, NH  03054
Last modified Reeds Ferry School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reeds Ferry School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top