Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

We have been bless with this school, where the team the teachers have been supportive and guide us how to help our boys we are extremely happy with that

We love this school it has been a wonderful choice to us . Our children love all their teachers and therapist too, beginning with the preschool program with miss Jerri and her staff, they are the most lovely teachers that have been working with my boys I can not be more grateful for everything they have done to help my boys to accomplish a lot of things and that is huge for me. THANKS

We moved here almost 3 years ago now and came from a school district that is one of the best in the state. I have been so happy with the treatment that my school aged son has had at Reeds Ferry! He is special needs and cannot be easy with his high energy and speech delay but they treat with respect and make him feel like hes no different than the other kids. I will recommend the teachers and staff here over and over again!

My autistic daughter is in her second year in Reed's Ferry's Developmental Preschool program, and I couldn't be happier with her experiences so far. The teachers and therapists have been outstanding. They have met her needs, challenged her appropriately, nurtured and supported her, and genuinely cared for her. She has made great strides under their supervision, both academically and socially, and and they have done an excellent job of keeping the lines of communication open with me as well. Seeing her face light up at the beginning of the day and that same smile coming home each afternoon is a real gift, and one I am so thrilled to have found in this school. I cannot yet speak to the higher grades, but I highly recommend this preschool program for children on the spectrum - the excellent staff and small class size makes all the difference.

My son has had some challenges and I can not be more pleased with the level of support I have recieved! His IEP is reviewed often and the teachers and falculty are outstanding. They challenge my son and give him the tools and support that he needs to do well. The school also has very high parent volunteer participation.

I am very pleased with this school. The teachers and faculty work together as a team and it refreshing to see this. The teachers work so hard with the students and the students seem to gain so much from it.

Last modified Reeds Ferry School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.