Bad
Good

Thank you to Mrs. Watter's third grade & Katelyn for the Veteran's Day Favors we got at The Homestead Restaurant's Free Veteran dinner ! Nice way to build character in young people and restore faith held by Old people that our country will keep developing great character in our citizenry !!! Again , thank you ...

I have two kids in this school and the staff and Principal have been amazing.

We are on our second generation here and it is a nice little school, nothing fancy just traditional subjects and sports, small town living and learning here, unpretentious, not high profile or highly competitive, great for those who love the simple life.

I went to school here from 1999-2004. I absolutely loved this school. Most my teachers were fantastic. I still take pride in TFS and I'm 18.

TF has very nice, caring teachers.

Thorton's ferry is an excellent school. All the staff we have interacted with have been wonderful. My children have severe food allergies and I have been so pleased with how careful and safety conscious they are about food allergies at TFS.

Fantastic! Principal Bellemere goes above and beyond!! The teachers are all wonderful and care about the kids and they want to be there. Also very safety oriented.

Excellent safety of our kids, Wonderful teachers and staff. I cant say enough about TFS.

Principal Carter is a wonderful principal. They teachers that my daughter has had have been wonderful. Willing to take the extra step to help her. I am trully inpressed with the dedication of the staff from the front office stuff to the pricipal.

Last modified Thorntons Ferry School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.