Thorntons Ferry School 3

Posted July 14, 2013
We are on our second generation here and it is a nice little school, nothing fancy just traditional subjects and sports, small town living and learning here, unpretentious, not high profile or highly competitive, great for those who love the simple life.

Posted June 09, 2011
I went to school here from 1999-2004. I absolutely loved this school. Most my teachers were fantastic. I still take pride in TFS and I'm 18.

Posted October 12, 2010
TF has very nice, caring teachers.

Posted August 13, 2010
Thorton's ferry is an excellent school. All the staff we have interacted with have been wonderful. My children have severe food allergies and I have been so pleased with how careful and safety conscious they are about food allergies at TFS.

Posted June 29, 2009
Fantastic! Principal Bellemere goes above and beyond!! The teachers are all wonderful and care about the kids and they want to be there. Also very safety oriented.

Posted June 14, 2007
Excellent safety of our kids, Wonderful teachers and staff. I cant say enough about TFS.

Posted May 12, 2007
Principal Carter is a wonderful principal. They teachers that my daughter has had have been wonderful. Willing to take the extra step to help her. I am trully inpressed with the dedication of the staff from the front office stuff to the pricipal.

Posted August 10, 2004
Principal is great and takes great personal care and interest in the children.

Thorntons Ferry School
134 Camp Sargent Rd, Merrimack, NH  03054
Last modified Thorntons Ferry School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thorntons Ferry School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top