Merrimack, NH

Posted June 03, 2013
SMCA is an amazing school with a structured, loving, bright environment. This school is everything I want for my child, plus some! My child has had excellent experiences and has learned and matured above and beyond what we expected. Socially SMCA provides endless opportunities for their students. The school is well rounded and the staff and faculty are great. The entire aura of SMCA is refreshing. The students carry themselves with such class, confidence, happiness and intelligence, radiating the quality of the school. We love it here!

Posted December 12, 2011
We too transferred to SMCA this year and are extremely thrilled so far. The education that my children are getting is exemplary and the teachers care - truly care. They treat each student as an individual even with the amount of students in the school. Both my children have blossomed in ways that I could only pray for - including making many new friends. The atmosphere in the school is one of encouragement and the love of Christ is shown through the administration and faculty. We did not want to make a change but are SO happy that we did. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a good education in a Christ-centered environment.

Posted December 04, 2011
We transferred to SMCA this year and have been very impressed with the entire staff's willingness to work through the transition alongside of us. They listened to our input about our individual children, particularly one who was having a more difficulty transitioning. I have children in elementary and secondary levels. I have seen a major change in attitudes about school with more than one of my children. They love their new school. They are making friends. They actually feel their teachers like them! Best decision we ever made for our children.

Posted January 17, 2008

South Merrimack Christian Academy 0

Posted January 07, 2008
We are so happy with this school! Our daughter is in her 2nd year here and both years her teachers have been fabulous!

Posted November 13, 2004
I am so happy my two children attend this school. They are thriving and accelerating. The atmosphere is nurturing and positive. They are receiving a top notch education.

Posted October 06, 2003
Fantastic school! Turned my child from a depressed, lonely child into a happy child with lots of friends and involved in many activities all of this with a great Christian world-view curriculum and teachers who care about the children as if they were their own!

South Merrimack Christian Academy
517 Boston Post Road, Merrimack, NH  03054
Last modified South Merrimack Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
South Merrimack Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top