PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We have been sending our children to SMCA for 11 years and are very pleased with our experience. The teachers and staff care about each child as individuals and don't think of them simply as a name in their grade book. Our children are being mentored by some wonderful role models.

SMCA is an amazing school with a structured, loving, bright environment. This school is everything I want for my child, plus some! My child has had excellent experiences and has learned and matured above and beyond what we expected. Socially SMCA provides endless opportunities for their students. The school is well rounded and the staff and faculty are great. The entire aura of SMCA is refreshing. The students carry themselves with such class, confidence, happiness and intelligence, radiating the quality of the school. We love it here!

We too transferred to SMCA this year and are extremely thrilled so far. The education that my children are getting is exemplary and the teachers care - truly care. They treat each student as an individual even with the amount of students in the school. Both my children have blossomed in ways that I could only pray for - including making many new friends. The atmosphere in the school is one of encouragement and the love of Christ is shown through the administration and faculty. We did not want to make a change but are SO happy that we did. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a good education in a Christ-centered environment.

We transferred to SMCA this year and have been very impressed with the entire staff's willingness to work through the transition alongside of us. They listened to our input about our individual children, particularly one who was having a more difficulty transitioning. I have children in elementary and secondary levels. I have seen a major change in attitudes about school with more than one of my children. They love their new school. They are making friends. They actually feel their teachers like them! Best decision we ever made for our children.

We are so happy with this school! Our daughter is in her 2nd year here and both years her teachers have been fabulous!

Last modified South Merrimack Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12