Bad
Good

MHS is by far the best school I have ever had the pleasure of attending. The teachers have a good relationship with there students and the administration. The school it's self is run down but they stay up to date on the technology. It's not very gand like.. it's just not a fancy looking school... and the look makes parents worry that it's ghetto... but it's not... a earlier comment suggested that MHS gets medal detectors but I have never seen or heard of any violent weapons brought into the school... come to MHS

As a student. This is my Senior year. I wish I had transferred to another school, this school was great Freshman, and Sophomore year, but now the school has turned around. There is hardly spirit week, no fun days outside like there used to be, and no school spirit at all. Everyday I wake up to a huge disappointment. I do not get respect from any of my teachers, I am not treated the way I should be especially when I ask a question, I am simply looked upon as a stupid person when I do. I never talk back or get in trouble. I just feel like my High School years have gone down the toilet, and I feel empty, and wish I could have moved.

I often feel like parents are actively discouraged from school involvement. My daughter's IEP is rarely followed. There are some outstandingly wonderful teachers there, but there are some outstandingly horrible ones, as well. More needs to be done to prevent criminal activity at the school. There needs to be a metal detector as some kids bring in weapons. Gangs are active there, although a recent newspaper story where only hand selected students were allowed to be interviewed made it sound like all is hunky dory at the school. Education is like dirt. You can take it and grow pretty flowers in it or you can just throw cold water on it and make mud. I'm not sure what Milford tries to nurture--but unless they get rid of the gangs and criminals in the school, it's not going to be pretty.

As a senior graduating in June of '08, I have to say that attending Milford was a great experience. The Applied Technology Opens many doors for students including internships if the student is willing to take advantage of it. The teachers at Milford are all qualified and provided me with a great education that I will continue to build this coming fall at UNH.

Milford High School is a great school with a great Applied Technology Center!

As a parent of a student who graduated last year I have to say that Milford High School has a great program available to the students. The students have to take advantage of what is being offered. If there is something that is not available the school administration will work with you to get that program. The administration is very willing to work with the students that want to learn.

Last modified Milford High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.