Milford, NH

Posted November 14, 2014
This school is the best you will find in terms of caring for your child, meeting them at their needs, and challenging them. My child attended Kindergarten there before we moved and I wish we could have stayed. A happy smile is on my face in retrospect. My child was able to enter into any school after Colonel Shepard. It's a hidden gem. Thank you to the staff and leadership at Colonel Shepard.

Posted October 10, 2008

The Colonel Shepard Montessori School 0

Posted November 15, 2007
My daughter attended this school for 2 1/2 years. Everything about it is absolutely wonderful!

Posted September 15, 2006
Our daughter has been attending Colonel Shepard Montessori for the last 4 years and we are extremely pleased. So pleased in fact, that she will stay through the 6th grade; her dad and I are hoping that a middle school will be added. Colonel Shepard provides many benefits respect for each student, innovative programming in a caring, safe and active learning environment, dedicated passionate faculty and a principal who leads by example. Our daughter has thrived in this strong academic environment and actually looks forward to school every day. She is also involved in a broad range of extracurricular activities and particularly enjoys the educational field trips. We have seen our child blossom into a beautifully, bright, caring and self assured individual.

Posted August 03, 2004
My daughter will be attending her 2nd year at the Colonel Shepard Montessori (previously known as The Amherst Montessori School). I am extremely pleased with the school, teachers and philosophy of the school. Over the last year, my daughter has just blossomed. She is very well adjusted, loves school, all her classmates and has really transformed into a bundle of knowledge. Since this school will be taking children through 6th grade (for the 2004 school year) my daughter will have many happy and educational years ahead of her as she will continue to attend this school.

The Colonel Shepard Montessori School
29 Mont Vernon Street, Milford, NH  03055
Last modified The Colonel Shepard Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
The Colonel Shepard Montessori School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top