Bad
Good

Milton Elementary School 1

Posted May 26, 2013
I really think that parents really need to pay attention to what is really happening to this school. I went to this school growing up and unfortunally my three children are attending this school. I understand that Mr.Mills will be being replaced and I am very thankful for that I know that a lot of the parents would like to see him stay. My children have been misplaced four times this year, they have been released to an adult that was not even on the emergency release form, when I contacted the school they could not even tell me who picked my child up, Mr.Mills did not seemed concerned and told me it wouldn't happen again, but two weeks later two of my children were not where they were suppose to be,there is a lack of communication between the school and parents. I do not feel that my children are safe while at school. I have made many complaints about two bus drivers and nothing has been done. My question for everyone is why isn't Mr.Mills not telling the parents why the administrators dont want 2 keep him as the principle. It is an option and obviously they have reasons 2 be looking for a new principle. Instead of just assuming he's a good principle lets look into this further.

Milton Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2012
its sad to see schools like this and the children that have to go to them. they need more teachers

Milton Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2004
My son is going into the second grade this year. I love this school the teachers are great and they really pay attention to what the children say and if they are having any problems with reading, writing or math I would really recomend this school if you want teachers and a principal that cares.

Milton Elementary School
8 School St, Milton, NH  03851
Last modified Milton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.