Nute Junior High School 1

Posted December 10, 2013
If I could give this school a 0 I probably would!! Terrible educators... broken down school in need of major repair and renovation.... they dont have any respect for parents! Worst school I have ever witnessed!! :(

Nute Junior High School 1

Posted June 06, 2013
Nute is a horrible school. They don't help any other the students as academics , The school needs to be shut down. You find hair in your food at lunch. The lunch ladies don't wear hair nets. The school cannot improve nothing because they spend money on themselves, by new Apple desktops but all of our books fall apart. They don't keep anything confidential. They are the lamest school ever.

Nute Junior High School 2

Posted May 01, 2009
I have lived in milton my whole life and I just recently moved. The main reason I did was because of the School. It doesn't have a lot of sports and has a very poor education system. Some teachers care about you while others can be uncaring. The new middle school that was just built is quite pleasant though.

Posted December 17, 2007

Posted December 01, 2007
We are the best school in New Hampshire.

Posted October 28, 2004
- a former student

Nute Junior High School
22 Elm St, Milton, NH  03851
Last modified Nute Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nute Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top