Nute High School 4

Posted October 01, 2012
Hello, I'm going into my senior year of high school, and I honestly don't understand all the negative attitude towards this school. In my opinion, this school is really good, given it's size of course. I've been reading reviews and most of them are about how this school doesn't have much. Well, it really doesn't, but that's only because we can't afford it. The parents AND teachers are both truly commited to the school and the students, and being as there are a minimal amount of kids (300 - 500 in both middle and high school), the teachers and students connect better. I've been in a few different clubs that include drama, debate, and D&D. But, this school will not hesitate to let kids use their rooms and teachers (if need be) if they want to start a program. The only major issues about this school, are the damages in the basement (but it's closed off to students) and the internet capabilities. This school tries to challenge students in the best way possible and I'm honestly glad I moved here. I've been going to large schools my entire life, and this school (since I've been here for nearly 5 years) is amazing. If students applied themselves, they could really turn around this school.

Nute High School 5

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted November 10, 2008
It's way too small, cracks in the walls, teachers have to share class rooms. Not many things to do or clubs to be in.

Nute High School 4

Posted May 15, 2006
- a former student

Posted February 06, 2006

Posted June 18, 2005
i am currently enrolled in nute high school and am just finisheing my sophmore year. the building is so unadvanced, that they only removed the asbestos from the home ec. room last year. the academics are ok, but could be loads better. the band has won multiple awards, but that is only because they do it for an entire block every day, and the rest of the extracurricular activities aren't that good either. the parents are very involved, but only because the teachers won't do anything.

Posted January 23, 2005
Nute is basically a black hole for the town. some of the teachers are excellent, some are okay. The kids are not nice, and only make things worse. Our principle is doing the best he can, but even with that he can't do much. The staff is horrible, and the buses are horrible, and buildings are horrible. The gym floor is warped, we have to eat lunch in the gym too. The trailers, are crap. The floors sink in, and in the winter they usually have to be moved out of because they have no heating in the winter, and they are too hot in the summer. The windows are all broken, and the computers are horrible. There are a lot more that I could say for this school, but there isn't enough room. Don't come!

Posted January 23, 2005
My second review- my campaign is not complete! Okay, also when it gets too hot inside classes fight their way into the library, because it's the only place that's cool. If they can't book a space, they are forced to sit in the heat. In the winter, the furnace breaks down a lot, and the lights in some rooms go out every time they replace them. The chairs are mostly all broken, or are too small. The equipment that is used in the gym are old, and some are dangerous. Some of the teachers only care about the A+ students, and some will barely ever help other students. We constantly run out of paper, or machines fail. The school has fixed some of these issues this past year, but not enough.

Nute High School 3

Posted December 30, 2004
Nute high school has some great teachers working here. They are really close with the students and most will do anything to hlep the student if they are doing poorly. The only problem is the materials in which we are given to work with. An example would be that the business law class has to all have photocopies of books because they can't afford new ones or that the history books still have the ussr on the world maps. Let's take saftey for an issue. Half of nute only has one way of exit. What would happen if there was a fire. Those kids would be stuck inside an inferno. Those trailers are so unhealthy but even when health inspectors said they would shut us down but we said we would fix things. Where's the fixing? Thats what I'd like to know. -a concerned student

Posted December 10, 2004

Nute High School
22 Elm St, Milton, NH  03851
Last modified Nute High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nute High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top