Nashua, NH

Posted September 11, 2014
As a parent of two children that goes to Amherst Street, I couldn't have asked for a better school. The faculty are wonderful and helpful. My children are happy to go to school everyday. The curriculum is a little tough but my kids feel the reward when they work hard and understand!

Amherst Street School 3

Posted September 18, 2008
My daughter attended this school from K-5. My son started here in kindergarten too and is now in 4th grade. We've had plenty of opportunity to get variances, but this is an excellent school. The principal, teachers and office staff go above and beyond what is required of them. You would be hard pressed pressed to find a better school.

Amherst Street School

Posted September 17, 2008
Im a parent of one and my daughter has just started in kindergarten with mrs. krom i thought it was going to be the hardest week i would go throught but with all the great staff and teachers they made it comforting. I also love how they send home plenty of reminders when they have thing going on especially on early release days. Amherst St is an awsome school!

Amherst Street School 4

Posted August 07, 2008
My son went to Amherst St. from Kindergarten to 5th grade. The teacher style varies as with any school. Overall the experience he had was great! When he had an issue with a bully in 3rd grade and the principle was immediately involved and the bullying stopped. I did feel when he needed the extra help they gave it to him. He was struggling to read in the 1st grade and they put him in a special class that actually turned him it to an excellent reader and he went on to go into advanced classes! The school had many programs throughout the years like no bullying, eat right, exercise and fire safety that really stood out. The school is very safe and the staff is friendly and helpful!

Posted April 12, 2005
My son is a fifth grader in Mrs Duquette's class and I think she is a wonderfull teacher not only does she keep him interested in learning but she also keeps a open line of communication with me,(good or bad)which is very important to me.

Posted January 24, 2005
My daughter is in Mrs. Krom's Kindergarten class this year.I am extremely pleased with the teacher's ability to communicate with the children,also the principle seem's very interested in the school.

Amherst Street School
71 Amherst St, Nashua, NH  03064
Last modified Amherst Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amherst Street School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top