Posted August 02, 2013
This School curriculum can't be beat.. I have seen so much encouragement from the staff there..

Posted April 27, 2011
This school curriculum can't be beat. I have son who graduated and a daughter in the 4th grade. The school has high expectations of the students and parents, the homework is consistenly hours long each night and your expected level of contribution of time and money in your childs education is higher than other schools but if you want to give your child a good foundation for educations there isn't another school in the private sector that can do it better.

Bicentennial Elementary School 0

Posted September 22, 2010
I am a first year parent at this school, however I've already seen so much encouragement and love from the staff there.

Bicentennial Elementary School 4

Posted July 13, 2010
I have 2 children at Bicentennial. My 5th grader has been there since kindergarten, as has my 2nd grader. We have been consistently impressed with the principal's leadership and teaching staff's enthusiasm and communication. Both boys are in the GT program which is, by far, the weak spot in the building, but better than nothing. What makes Bicentennial over the top is the parental involvement in the building, classrooms and in after school activities.

Bicentennial Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted June 19, 2008

Posted March 29, 2008
My son goes to Bicentennial school from second grade and i was worried beacuse he was coming from a very good private school.But this school met my expectations.I'm so impressed with the teachers and their home work and class work.I have full faith on this school and i know i did the right choice for putting my son in this school.This year(2008)NECAP result is amazing.Grade 3 got 10 out of 10.Over all i feel its the best elementary school in nashua public school district.

Posted February 19, 2005

Bicentennial Elementary School 3

Posted December 26, 2004
I have one girl that attends and one that graduated from this school. It is a good school when it comes to acidemics it is great. The only qualms I have is about the pricey field trips, and the expectations of the parents to buy a subscription to Time for kids. Don't get me wrong; I think its good but for parents that can not afford much it makes us feel that the school is more for higher class students

Bicentennial Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2004
This is a great school. My second grader reads chapter books and does basic algebra! There is alot of expectation on parents to help with homework. On average there has been about 30 minutes per night. I do think the class sizes are a little large though.

Bicentennial Elementary School
296 East Dunstable Rd, Nashua, NH  03062
Last modified Bicentennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bicentennial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top