Posted August 13, 2014
Birch Hill is an excellent school. My daughter is really excited and looking forward to starting her new school year. The teachers and staff are excellent and provide a great environment for my child to thrive in.

Birch Hill Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2013
My stepson goes to this school and I am completely unsatisfied. School has paperwork showing shared custody yet we have to constantly remind teachers to send him home with copies of report cards and notices. We have to reteach him how to do problems on his homework that the "teacher" supposedly went over during the day.

Posted June 19, 2012
This school is amazing! The teachers were the best and i actually cried during graduation.I still visit my teachers to this day. I wish i could still go to this school!

Posted October 14, 2011
Great School, Great Teachers. My son joined the school in Grade 4. His teacher was Mrs. Nelson. She is great teacher and a very nice person.

Posted July 22, 2010
My son had Mrs. Gorelick this year for second grade and would have had her again next year for third grade, if we had not decided to move to another state. She is the best, most amazing teacher my son has ever had. She is very patient and encouraging. My son loved going to school everyday and was so sad b/c we were moving and he would not see her next year. He actually cried b/c he did not want a different teacher, he loved her so much and enjoyed her class. I was amazed at all his improvements, especially in his reading level, since having her for his teacher. Losing her as his third grade teacher is the only disappointing thing about our move. I wish I could throw her in box and pack her up too....LOL! Mrs. Gorelick~ you are awesome!

Posted June 17, 2010
When my son was at a private kindergarten, his teacher informed me that she felt he was intellectually behind and should be coded. I took him out of private school, knowing he was a bright child and sent him to Birch Hill for first grade. His teacher immediately recognized his learning issue as being an attention problem. She referred him to the reading specialist and I had him tested through his doctor's office. He was diagnosed with ADHD and with the school's help and a few lifestyle changes (diet, and behavioral) my son has thrived. Birch Hill staff has been by our side every step of the way and I now have a happy, well adjusted, straight A student! The staff at this school genuinely cares about each and every child that walks through their door and are slow to pass judgement but quick to offer help.

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted January 07, 2009
I did not feel that my child was not challenged enough. Overall I am very satisfied by the efforts from administration and teachers.

Posted May 02, 2008

Posted February 01, 2008

Birch Hill Elementary School
17 Birch Hill Dr, Nashua, NH  03063
Last modified Birch Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Birch Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top