Broad Street Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2014
In reading the most recent post in the reviews (June 16th, 2014), I am compelled to respond to the remarks published. First of all, there is no favoritism. It is a small school with limited classrooms, and there is great care taken to place the student where they will have their best learning experience. The PTO at Broad Street has always been one of fairness, but you must make the effort to be involved in your child's education. This group gives ALL parents and families the opportunity to be a part of the activities that they offer. If you do not go to the meetings, there is always info coming home by flyer or on the school monthly newsletter. There is even a website and Facebook page! They are highly accessible. As for the yearbook, I was in charge of it for many years while my kids were in that school. I am no longer at the school, but I know that the volunteer hours involved in creating a full-color memory book for the kids is astronomical. The 100+ hours devoted to making this book a reality for our 350+ students is truly a labor of love and is done by a parent volunteer. I saw the book, and it is excellent, with a diverse number of students represented. Rock on, PTO!

Posted June 17, 2014
I have had children in this wonderful school since 2005. Several teachers have gone above and beyond the call of duty to assist my children, one of whom has special learning needs. This school offers cultural enrichment assemblies that happen on a fairly regular basis. The kids are always very excited when we have one of these assemblies, as they are tremendous amount of fun and a great learning experience for them. This school is heavily supported by parent volunteers. They help to run a great PTO and assist with many aspects of supporting the school staff. A beautiful, custom yearbook is put together each year that is absolutely fabulous! It is filled with pictures of the PTO sponsored events, spirit week, and sporting activities. This is all done by a parent volunteer and takes many, many hours. I feel fortunate to have had my children enrolled at Broad Street Elementary School.

Broad Street Elementary School 2

Posted June 16, 2014
My child attended 3 months of kindergarten and all of first grade. I have noticed that the its who you know, and favoritism that runs this school. For example, some kids were placed in classes together because a certain teacher pulled strings for a parent she likes. Children if tge pto were photographed in the yearbook over and over again at different socials and spiritweek. We dont need to see 7 pics of the same child. There were so many students excluded from the yearbook pics even though they attended every social event and dressed for spirit week. How sad was that! My child will not be returning to Broad Street School. Whover is in charge of the pto should celebrate fairness and equality amongst all the students. Give them all a moment to shine, not just your favorites.

Posted October 28, 2013
Broad Street school is the greatest school ever. Everyone is so involved from the kids, teachers, parents and principal. Everyone tries there best to make this the very best school that it can be, I feel so blessed my daughter goes there. She's had such a great time the last 2 1/2 years of being a student. The teachers, as well as the parents and the principal volunteer so much of there time, and make it a wonderful place for the kids not only during school hours, but also after. I definitely think That the Broad Street School should win the $5000.00 imagine how much they could do with better computers and lap tops.

Broad Street Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2013
Broad Street school is a very nice school. The Principal is swift at addressing concerns and the teachers are supportive of students and available to work with parents. The school itself needs many updates as it is an older building.

Posted November 08, 2010
Broad St. has been a wonderful experience for our 1st and 3rd grade children. Every year the teachers connect and really nurture our kids. They make sure each child is challenged, and working to their ability. The the music / art departments are fantastic. (There is a band; however, no orchestra). The principal is wonderful: very involved with the kids and families. We could not be more pleased with our experience here.

Broad Street Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Broad Street has a wonderful group of teachers and a small school feel even though it's in a city. The staff is open to parent involvement and the PTO takes an active part in improving student life.

Posted September 17, 2009
No doubt about it, this is a 5 star school! I, too, disagree about parental involvement. Never have I seen so many parents volunteering at a school! I can't tell you how impressed I am with the parents, teachers, staff, and the Principal. We too, made sure we bought a house in the Lincoln Park area, specifically so our children could attend Broad St. We have no regrets, and hope to be here for many years.

Posted September 01, 2009
My son is in pre-school for the 3rd year comming up and all of his teachers have been such a big help with him and meeting with me.Thank you.Jaime barnes

Posted August 03, 2009
Broad Street School is one of the best elementary schools in the city. All of the reviews seem based on minor complaints. It is definitely a five star school. I disagree with the reviewer who said the school lacked parental involvement, there is a strong PTO! We have two children currently enrolled at Broad Street School and we could not be happier. From the Principal down to the ladies in the lunchroom, the school is so welcoming and friendly. We have found all of the teachers to be very responsive, which starts from the top down. Our principal is fantastic and we did our homework before buying in Nashua. We wanted the coveted (but rarely available) Lincoln Park neighborhood. It took awhile to find a home, but it is a stone's throw from Broad Street School and the brand new gorgeous high school.

Broad Street Elementary School
390 Broad St, Nashua, NH  03063
Last modified Broad Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broad Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top