Nashua, NH

Charlotte Ave Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2009

Posted August 19, 2009
I have been involved with this school for 9 years now and I love it. I have continued to let them go there even though I have moved to the next town. My ex husband still lives right down the street and I comute them. I like the reading and math programs. It is in a neighborhood of stay at home moms so the volunteer program is great. Unlike the previous post I do find it safe. Back when my oldest was in K my husband was stopped and questioned because he didn't go through the proper procedure in the door. My step children go to private school and I wouldn't switch mine if that private school were free.

Charlotte Ave Elementary School 1

Posted April 19, 2008
I consider this the Charlotte Ave Socialization Academy and felt that I was home schooling my son. Too much time was spent on activities that had nothing to do with academics. I didnt' feel that the school was safe. The doors were always open and strangers (no background checks) were always in the halls.

Posted September 20, 2007
My children love going to school everyday & I feel so comfortable sending them. I love how the door is always open to come and volunteer. The teachers are wonderful, knowledgeable and caring. The school is safe and a great place to learn and grow.

Posted March 02, 2005
The School has good prorams and great staff. Most of the teachers are experienced. Reasonably well-equipped.

Posted September 06, 2004
This school has a great staff.

Charlotte Ave Elementary School
48 Charlotte Ave, Nashua, NH  03064
Last modified Charlotte Ave Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charlotte Ave Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top