Bad
Good

Posted June 18, 2012
What a wonderful school! All the teachers are excellent and they truly care about their students!

Posted January 23, 2011
I went to New Searles from kindergarten to fifth grade and I absolutely loved it. Though I am now a junior in high school, and things may have changed some since I went there, I feel like it is still a good school. I was one of the students who found normal day-to-day classwork easy, but wasn't quite advanced enough to skip a grade, and there was a group of five or six of us who were given harder problems to do when we finished our normal work. The teachers were very good about making sure each student was working to their full potential and made sure that the group of us weren't bored during class. I just wanted to say, as a previous student of this school, I absolutely loved it.

New Searles School 2

Posted July 13, 2010
The staff are very caring people and try very hard to meet every child's needs. However, they were not equipped to deal with my child's special needs. I would have liked if they could've admitted earlier that my child needed a different program. Instead, I feel like we lost a lot of time trying different strategies that ultimately didn't help further my child's education. It's a fabulous school for typically developing children, though. Just not so much for special needs.

New Searles School

Posted June 18, 2009
My child was strong academically but had social skills issues. we were recommended to enroll her in the learning together 'k' class. Her communication and social skills have grown by leaps and bounds. she is totally a different person now from what she was in the begining of the school year. All the credit goes to the teachers and staff of learning together program. Hats of to you !

Posted January 28, 2009
I cannot say enough good things about New Searles. Our son attends their signs of learning program and the staff are beyond wonderful! We feel like we're part of a great team and are thrilled that our son is part of such a great school. Every member of our son's team is committed to his success. If you have a child with special needs, this is the school for you! Our little guy has flourished at New Searles and has a very bright future ahead of him, with a great team to support him!

Posted August 29, 2008
I love this school. This is my son's second year and it is more like a family than a school. The teachers are great and it is run well. My son has Aspergers and so far in the intergrated Kindergarten it is a great fit.

New Searles School 3

Posted May 10, 2008
The staff at New Searles were hard working and seemed caring, but for our son who has Aspergers, it was not a good fit. They were not equipped to handle his difficulties and behavioral problems. However, they did work hard with us to find him a more appropriate program and he's doing much better in a different school now. For 'regular' kids this is probably a decent school, not so good for behaviorally challenged kids.

New Searles School
39 Shady Ln, Nashua, NH  03062
Last modified New Searles School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.