Bad
Good

Pennichuck Middle School 3

Posted February 07, 2014
The 6th grade writing teacher on neon is not enthusiastic and teaches curriculum below what is supposed to be. Same goes for the reading teacher on neon. The 6th grade science teacher is enthusiastic and the best teacher ever. She helps kids in school as well as if they need new clothes, shoes, etc and there family cannot support the student. I also know that she has bought these things with her own money. She has done this also with myself, when she realized she had hurt my feelings in class she(with her own time and money) bought a bracelet from a store, to help support my new business. She has to be the best teacher ever. I could never say enough nice things about her. The 6th grade neon math and social studies teachers are enthusiastic and helpful to students as well, but, the science teacher stands out of the crowd with her kind, enthusiastic, and upbeat attitude. The school lunches offer a wide variety of meals and the UA teachers are great. The rest if the staff really does their jobs great and the school is a happy, fun, and clean place to be. The only thing bringing down the score is the 6th grade LA teachers in neon.

Posted July 01, 2010
My daughter just graduated, and she is well prepared for high school. Education is only as good as the kids are willing to work for. The teachers and Principal were always available if any parent wanted to talk to them. We will miss Pennichuck Middle School, and their staff.

Pennichuck Middle School 3

Posted January 25, 2010
I went to this school for all of my Middle School time,Okay staff most teachers are nice some not.Students not as great,bad stuff occurs a WHOLE lot better than the Nashua North though.

Posted October 28, 2009
I love Pennichuck!!! At penn. you hav soooo many opritunities to improve and have fun. I love the teachers. They always try makin the assignments fun and =not boring because they want us to have fun wen we learn.We were choosen to be a spotlight school last year (2008-2009) and that was awsome. The principal is always smiling and happy to see us at school, and makes sure that everyone is safe always. My name is lauren and I am proud to say that I go to Pennichuck middle school.

Pennichuck Middle School 4

Posted October 15, 2009
I have had two children attend this school on very different teams and I have had a great experience. My children have developed great writing skills and math skills during their enrollment. Most teachers are very cooperative and provide high expectations for them based on their academic level. Leadership has always supported any issues that may have occurred and the athletic program has developed my daughters self-esteem. With the way we as parents have become, I'd say they do the best that they are able too with support of some parents and little support of others.

Pennichuck Middle School 2

Posted June 21, 2009
this school is not strict enough, although it has very good athletic oppertuntities,your child will not be getting a proper education

Pennichuck Middle School 1

Posted June 07, 2009
Lots of gloss but little substance in the leadership of this school. I agree the teachers do a wonderful job under the circumstances.

Posted October 18, 2008
I loved this school!!! The teachers are great and I had a great middle school experience there!!

Pennichuck Middle School 4

Posted September 14, 2008
This school is better funded than the other 2 middle schools in Nashua. The teachers try to help stuggling students. The only time they're not able to is either because the student is unwilling to be helped, or the parent(s) get involved and somehow mess things up.

Posted July 21, 2008

Pennichuck Middle School
207 Manchester St, Nashua, NH  03060
Last modified Pennichuck Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.