Posted October 07, 2014
All teachers were so helpful with all of my children! My son was flagged early on when he needed extra reading, and the teachers always got back to me when I had concerns.

Fairgrounds Elementary School 2

Posted May 22, 2014
My daughter goes to fairgrounds Elementry school and they never let the children out of school at the end of the day on time. This is a major pain, especially when people have to be other places.

Posted August 30, 2011
not a good start today.my grandaughter when for orientation and it was so unorganized.she's k students ,her class was 'nt set up.i thought with 28 kids per class there yould be an assistant getting things ready for those kids......such a sad situation sad...sad somebody should of take care of getting the class ready for the children not a good impression for the parents.....

Posted August 21, 2010
I would totally agree with the comment "I am astonished at the way the prinicple controls this school." This school and principle need to be reviewed soon and changes need to be made!

Fairgrounds Elementary School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
I am astonished at the way the principle controls this school. More than that, I am really ashamed that the super intendent allows half of what goes on in that school to occur. The teacher's assistants, afterschool program assistants and lunchroom monitors have very little proffessionalism. I have witnessed these individuals talking innaproriately in the presence of children that attend this school. I am very sorry to say that my daughter attends this school. I teach my child to be respectful to one another and to treat people the way she would want to be treated. Yet, she observes the way these para-professionals behave with eachother and that is a shame.

Posted May 28, 2008
We came to this school in the middle of the year and I am very unsatisfied with the kindergarten teacher and the system as a whole. There is very limited opportunities for the children in the kindergarten. The teacher, that my child had did not use technology as our society does today. The assistant is very unfriendly. I would not reccommend this school, for kindergarten, to anyone I know.

Posted November 26, 2007
I would like to thank the teachers at Fairground for relizing my son was having a hard time and has worked with him from day 1. I, with out a doubt find Fairground a caring place to be!

Posted June 10, 2007

Posted November 07, 2006
I would like to take this opportunity to Thank the staff at fair grounds for being a caring place. I am proud that the school offered parents classes on advocating for their children. It is not often you find a public school that involved.

Posted October 05, 2005

Fairgrounds Elementary School
37 Blanchard St, Nashua, NH  03060
Last modified Fairgrounds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairgrounds Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top