PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

St. Christopher School has to be the best Catholic elementary school in the area. My child attended another Catholic school in Nashua and we were very disappointed in the changes in leadership and lack of understanding for what makes a good school. St. Christopher has it all over the others. From the great principal to the fantastic teachers. The curriculum is rich and updated every year. My child is flourishing! If you want a great school who cares about your child and whose enrollment is steady and strong, you should choose St. Chris. You will love it!!

My children have attended St Christopher school since my son was in Pre-K (4 years now). We have had a great experience with the teaching staff. My kids love going to school and learning!

Your children need to attend St. Christopher School. I could not be happier that my two boys are now being educated at such a quality school. Everyone is so welcoming and the principal took so much time with me, as we worked on getting our children registered. I was called by a parent and welcomed to the school which immediately put me at ease. My boys are excited to go to school everyday and they love their teachers and new friends! I wish I made this decision sooner. If you are looking for a school that will educate and care for your children, and welcome you in with all their heart, St. Christopher is your school!!!!

St. Christopher School has been the best experience for our family! I came to the school in 2010 and we have been so impressed with the academics. When the new principal arrived the curriculum improved considerably and the atmosphere in the school was uplifted! St. Christopher focuses on the spiritual aspect of our children's lives and shows them how to give back to the community. We also like how there are rules to follow not matter how small and that it gives our children guidelines that will follow them for the rest of their lives. If you haven't chosen a school for your children I would highly recommend St. Christopher!

This school spends more time on petty issues like skirts being a quarter inch too short and sock color than the bigger problems of bullying and an antiquated curriculum. The administration only wants parental involvement when it comes to fundraising and if you have anything but praise for the teachers or administration you are told that your child is the problem, not the school. If your child needs extra help or has any issue medical or otherwise that might need attention the teachers will make your child feel horrible about the inconvenience. I would definitely recommend local public schools over this school.

With a Catholic University education I brought my child to St Christopher with a high regard for Catholic Education, only to be very disappointed. The public school actually offers a better student/teacher ratio and stronger academics. With a supersized class size the teacher was constantly struggling to keep the children disciplined and education played a second priority. They do not have an effective method to stop bullies. My child would tell me about a class bully that intimidated and hurt the children in the class and his behavior never changed. The recess grounds are not as nature rich and private as most schools, it is a parking lot that the public can walk through anytime and a gated playground that is shared. Standing under trees, sitting in the grass and playing in the snow during recess are not allowed, and result in a time out. Parent involvement opportunities are rich in volunteer and fundraising, but weak in class participation. If you go to the principle with any concerns, brace yourself. She will tell you to rethink the school. She does not want to change anything. We did rethink it and no longer spend our hard earned income on tuition at St. Chris.

We as parents are very disappointed with St Christophers School. If your child needs a little extra help/attention in class or is shy/reserved no extra help is given. It seems all children needs to learn at the same pace or get left behind and somehow it becomes the students "fault" for not keeping up. The schools reputation is very important to this administration.... If in doubt.........

St Christopher is a very welcoming school for all communities and cultures! A perfect example is we celebrated Diwali Indian festival of lights in the classrooms and children in our class made mayan dolls for their buddies. They associated with a wonderful church where children can attend mass and retail values of the catholic faith. The school gives great opportunities to have parents interact with the school and the children. There is a wonderful parent group that coordinates multiple activities for the school. They have a playground for the children and multiple extra curricular activities. Everyone is so kind and nice!

This is my son's second year at St. Chris. The staff is very nice. My son did not like learning prior to St. Chris and now he is really enjoying school. It is a happy, friendly and positive enviornement.

Curriculum needs to be revamped. I am disappointed with the (lack of)day to day activities and the school leadership. My child is behind others her age who went elsewhere! In Pre-K, she hated going to school! So sad.

Last modified St. Christopher School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6