7-8|Private

Bad
Good

Both my son and daughter went to St. Christopher and then to Nashua Catholic, one went on to BG and the other to Nashua North. It helped them be prepared for high school and for their adult lives. It was the best money I have ever spent.

This was a wonderful school for my kids, loved the administrative staff, everyone was always helpful and professional. Some teachers were tough, but my kids learned to respect them. There is a lot of homework, but it prepared them well for high school.

My child had a very good experience. The school has a supportive culture with rigorous expectations. The principal is making positive changes, including updating the curriculum. Most teachers are supportive and will opening communicate with parents about any issues- positive and negative. While there is too much homework in general, the cognitive demands of the work and expectations for quality are high. I believe my child is well prepared for a rigorous high school.

I regret that my child attended this school and wasted his valuable two years doing useless homework. It is an average school with average teachers (though supportive) with couple of exceptions. Most of the teachers do not focus on their teaching but believe in loading students with useless homework, projects, quizzes and tests. If your child is motivated and smart, do not send to this school because the school offers no challenge or recognition to talented students. The school claims to focus on moral character and values, but my child's experience was that the school indirectly encouraged unfairness, dishonesty and favoritism. The school staff is not open to new ideas and does not like to listen to suggestions.

A great school that puts academics first and has truly great teachers who love kids and teaching. Warning: very religious!

The school is great with a sense of acadamic as well as sports. Both my kids went there and enjoyed the school.Great school.

NCJHS was a terrible experience for me. I was relentlessly bullied by several students. In addition, The principal, George Lavoice, physically pushed me around on several occasions and allowed some teachers to do the same, namely Mr Buswell. I was called into Mr. Hogans office where I was screamed at because of my request to transfer out of band and into health class. Mind you, I was 13 years old. Bottom line, NCJHS was a lousy school for me and I hope that the staff and faculty are now accountable for their actions. My confidence as a student was crushed by the lack of action by any teacher to intervene with bullying students and I had no trust in the staff to advocate on my behalf. As a result, it took me 3 years to develop confidence in myself as a student after my experience at that school. Don't waste your money sending your children there. I would never subject my son to that environment.

Great school with caring faculty. I attended this school for 2 years and enjoyed it very much. Classes were challenging and the teachers were great! Good lunches and amazing cookies... :) I went to public school after I was finished here and my freshman high school year was easier than here at Nashua Catholic. They really prepare you for high school. There is only one complaint: the vice principal isn't too good. Other than that, Great school.

i am a student at this school. i think its very very good, with many extra curriculars for students to enjoy, allowing them to have exposure to more chances and opportunities to inspire them. they have a wrriting club, which i very much enjoy and all the students and staff there are kind, understanding, and reasonable. this school is the perfect school for getting ready for high school. the staff treats students like adults and students carry much responsibility, making them more mature and responsible. i also appreciate how they have different levels of classes (normal, advanced, and honors) for math, literature, and english so students may learn things to their highest point and degree. i love nashua catholic and hope this was a helpful review!

This school has great academics as well sports, extra art classes and music. Over all great school helping teachers and and strong leadership.

Last modified Nashua Catholic Regional Jr High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-8