Nashua, NH
Before care: Yes

Posted April 16, 2014
From day one in daycare, my grand child was exposed to sign language. What I noticed is that even before children learned language, they were signing and were not fussy, frustrated or prevented from give and take with peers, siblings and their families. Moreover, their ability to transfer this skill beyond the World Academy doors was amazing to behold. The children learned this early from a skilled staff and for some, it could be a wonderful career in the future. They continue this study throughout the grades and this stimulation makes them better students, more cognizant of body language, helps develop attention skills and is just alot of fun. I learned this in college years ago but to see my grandchild do this as a toddler at this school makes me stand in awe. Thanks everyone,

Posted August 13, 2013
There is so much right about this school. It is student/family focused and teacher supportive. The facilities/campus are beautiful and the climate and culture is conducive to learning and safety. It is truly all about the children here. Curriculum is continually evolving and new ways of delivering education so that students embrace it are constantly being utilized. I am grateful I work here and that my children attended this school. The public system has formally acknowledged that our students are at least a half to a full year above standard grade level and the success of our graduates speaks for the quality of their foundation.

Posted August 05, 2013
This school not only has a a great STEM program starting from early elementary but also strong language and music programs as well as after school sports programs such as soccer, track and basketball . Our children started as toddlers and have continued through elementary and middle school here. They are happy and enthusiastic students. We highly recommend World Academy.

Posted July 15, 2013
My children have been going to World Academy for 5 years and I couldn't be happier with the pace of their learning and the positive environment at the school. My experience is that the teachers are all very capable and caring. They do an excellent job of tailoring the school work plan to the individual child's level and needs. I would recommend this school to any parent considering it.

Posted June 13, 2013
World Academy is a wonderful school. The teachers provide a warm and loving environment and have encouraged my child to be her very best. The teachers are incredible. Everyday is "the best day ever".

Posted September 22, 2012
My son just started 6th grade and we are amazed by the caring environment and the excellent group of teachers at World Academy.

Posted August 15, 2012
My son attended kindergarten at World's Academy and he loved it! The program and teachers are excellent. We would highly recommend their program, our six year old was reading by the end of the year.

Posted February 02, 2012
World Academy has provided a wonderful environment for our two children for the past five years! They have attended their day care program, full day Kindergarten program and now both are in their elementary school. The teachers challenge them to stretch themselves and their minds providing a solid foundation for their education in a safe and supportive environment while keeping parents informed, connected and engaged. We are very pleased with the education and opportunities they are receiving at World Academy!

Posted June 11, 2011
My daughter attended this school until her graduation in 6th grade. She continued on in public school where she qualified for AP in the majority of her classes. She is now a Senior at Simmons College in Boston working toward her DPT in Physical Therapy. World Academy provided her a solid foundation that assisted her greatly with her future schooling. In addition to the academic strength, many of the friendships formed in the small class environment continue to this day.

Posted March 29, 2010