PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I attended/visited many Christian schools in the NH/MA and NCA was by far the best morally and had the greatest, nicest teachers. Maybe not the best academically, but spiritually the best I've seen

We have two children enrolled in NCA, we are very happy with the individual attention that their teachers have given them. The teachers were always willing to go the extra mile to listen and help out. Our children really love going to school there. It is a great nurturing school. NCA provide a wonderful Christian environment for spiritual growth and foundation for our children. After hour day care program is also very helpful.

NCA is a fantastic Christian school with super teachers who not only care about academic excellence but offer spiritual guidance as well. Our family is blessed to have our daughters attend NCA.

For parents who want the finest available loving/nurturing instructors in small class-size setting. Academic success in all subjects is assured by the non-disruptive children themselves. My children are better educated in foundations of Christian faith than I. Parent involved is a school expectation. Fund-drives are not the focus, as seen elsewhere. My trust in every NCA employee with my children's best interests is absolute.

NCA provides enrichment beyond the scope of words. I could never briefly describe the support they gave to my daughter and our family. It's love, support, nurturing, comforting, spiritual, and so much more.

Last modified Nashua Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12