Posted May 04, 2012
We have two children enrolled in NCA, we are very happy with the individual attention that their teachers have given them. The teachers were always willing to go the extra mile to listen and help out. Our children really love going to school there. It is a great nurturing school. NCA provide a wonderful Christian environment for spiritual growth and foundation for our children. After hour day care program is also very helpful.

Posted March 16, 2012
NCA is a fantastic Christian school with super teachers who not only care about academic excellence but offer spiritual guidance as well. Our family is blessed to have our daughters attend NCA.

Posted August 22, 2011
For parents who want the finest available loving/nurturing instructors in small class-size setting. Academic success in all subjects is assured by the non-disruptive children themselves. My children are better educated in foundations of Christian faith than I. Parent involved is a school expectation. Fund-drives are not the focus, as seen elsewhere. My trust in every NCA employee with my children's best interests is absolute.

Nashua Christian Academy 4

Posted October 23, 2007

Posted September 03, 2007

Posted August 11, 2007
NCA provides enrichment beyond the scope of words. I could never briefly describe the support they gave to my daughter and our family. It's love, support, nurturing, comforting, spiritual, and so much more.

Posted March 28, 2007

Posted March 20, 2006

Nashua Christian Academy
8 Franklin Street, Nashua, NH  03064
Last modified Nashua Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Nashua Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top