New Hampton, NH

Posted November 19, 2014
My daughter currently attends New Hampton School. The sense of community there is amazing. The faculty care so much about the students. Th coursework is very challenging and they offer a number of sports where all levels of athletic ability can compete and be successful. Visit the beautiful campus and you will get the sense of community right away.

Posted January 02, 2014
I am currently attending it and I really like it. Academics are great and although I don't really take part in sports, I am very impressed with the sports program and their commitment to keeping their students healthy. I am happy here and as far as high school goes, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Posted October 01, 2013
My son attends the school the gounds are wonderful the academics are challenging. The community feeling is fantastic. The teachers are first rate educators and student advocates; they support encourage and push to exceed expectations. My son says the food is great,

Posted October 01, 2013
I have two sons who attend New Hampton and I cannot say enough about the culture of the school. I find that the staff is very committed, the coursework challenging, and everyone very welcoming. I could not think of a better place to have entrusted the future of my boys!!!

Posted August 26, 2013
Our child is entering his Junior year at New Hampton School, and my wife and I can say, without hesitation, that sending him to New Hampton is one of the best decisions we've ever made. The faculty and staff are outstanding, the school community is open, welcoming and unpretentious, and the quality of education is remarkable. As some have mentioned earlier in the reviews, comments that are more than 5 yrs old should be ignored. The school that many of the old reviews refer to, in no way resemble the New Hampton School of today.

The New Hampton School 2

Posted July 22, 2013
Be wary, no disciplinary review board(a boarding school anomaly).. For 50 grand the Dean of students is not accountable to the handbook so discipline is inconsistent.

Posted April 30, 2013
I do not know where I would be without New Hampton. It is amazing. I am able to do the sports I love and have awesome classes and teachers. Andrew Menke, Chris Little and Dan Love are wonderful. Would not change anything.

The New Hampton School 2

Posted September 03, 2012
Caveat emptor. It would be wise to pay attention to each and every review listed here. Private HSs are too expensive (especially NHS) to make a bad choice.

Posted September 22, 2011
I graduated from New Hampton in 2010 and am now in my second year at a small liberal arts university. I would not trade my experiences at New Hampton for anything! There are often times now when I wish I could go back and do it all over again. The community environment at NHS is truly amazing. Faculty, staff and students alike are friendly and supportive. New Hampton community members care about your success, not only in the classroom, but in the dorm, on the fields, and on the stage. At New Hampton, you are given the opportunities and tools to excel. New Hampton will forever hold a special place in my heart. It is not only a great school, but fosters unbelievable friendships. A little over a year since I graduated, I still crave the opportunity to go back and visit campus. I would recommend New Hampton to any high school student looking for something more personal, because New Hampton is not simply a school, it is a community.

Posted September 15, 2011
I am an alum from the class of 2010 and I cannot say enough good things about New Hampton. I am in my second year of college at a really fun university, but I still wish I could go back to high school to be a member of the little community I grew to love and be a part of. Everything about New Hampton promotes a close knit community from it community service Saturdays to its open dining hall and community meals. New Hampton is a place where you can see your teachers in the classroom, on the soccer field and in the dining hall so you get to know them on a personal level, not just as the person who assigns you homework. There are so many food and activity options and the school spirit was great when I was there and from what I hear is getting even stronger. On my breaks from college, I go home and visit the school. It is a place I love and I work to keep in touch with it.

The New Hampton School
70 Main Street, New Hampton, NH  03256
Last modified The New Hampton School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
The New Hampton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top