PK-K & Ungraded
Newfields, NH

Gateway To Learning 5

Posted July 02, 2010
If you are looking for an academic based preschool/ kindergarten, than Gateway to Learning is the one. I was looking for a school like this and stumbled across them. When my kids finished Gateway they were far ahead of other 1st graders. The cirruculum is christian based with geography, science, reading, vocabulary, spelling, mathematics. I was speechless most days when they came home. The Centers heart and soul is the Director, Erica. She is available 24/7 and corrects any "bump in the road" with the childs best interest in mind. She is Top in her field and always seems to have the right answer. She is amazing with the children. If you are looking for an academic based, loving, Christian, child care center then "Gateway to Learning" is the one.

Posted April 19, 2010
My oldest son went to Gateway and now my youngest has been there for about 9 months. I cannot say enough great things about Gateway....the teachers are loving, intellegent people that care indefinately about the children!

Posted January 19, 2009
Its a good school, but it does not consider the working parent, they forget why they are there, so they can look after your child while your at work. They close frequently, weather, vacations, educational purposes. They recently took a 2 week vacation for christmas?????, not a working parents daycare. So if you don't mind paying for childcare that you don't get and constantly have to look for other resourses for daycare then by all means apply to this school, I withdrew my child after 3 months, I needed a consistant daycare.

Gateway To Learning 5

Posted April 28, 2005
My children have only been at Gateway for about 4 months. Them and I have NEVER been more happy in a school or daycare. The academic programs consist in things I never thought my child would learn of. Every month they study new cultures from Italian to Chinese to Asia and Africa. They sing, dance and play of course. But they do it in a way where they're always learning somehow! My children love it there. So much that my son is able to go to a public kindergarten next year but I am definately planning on keeping him there through first or second grade!

12 Main St, Newfields, NH  03856