Bad
Good

The teachers, principal and parents are all involved in the process. The kids here have an excellent learning experience and lots of fun too.

I love this school because I appreciate that the staff is constantly making strides to do what is best for the children and that is the bottom line. There are so many wonderful programs offered to the children and such great school spirit among parents, teachers, and our kids!

We moved to this area not knowing much about the schools. I am so very thankful that our children are enrolled at John Fuller Elementary. I believe that this school is a fabulous one! All of the staff are wonderful. The teachers are superb, and the principal is a great role model and wonderful man. We have never had a single issue at John Fuller. My children are happy and educated at the same time and that is all we can ask for. The PTA at this school is fabulous, always creating wonderful events for the parents, teachers and kids. I extend my recommendation for John fuller with no second thoughts at all. If only other schools were as well put together and maintained as this one!!

I felt that the teachers would side with certain children, which didn't give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Not only that but they didn't always 'pay attention' when 'things' would happen to some of the children. Just felt like the teachers and other staff were quick to judge and snobby.

Last modified John H. Fuller School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.