Posted July 21, 2011
The teachers, principal and parents are all involved in the process. The kids here have an excellent learning experience and lots of fun too.

John H. Fuller School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
I love this school because I appreciate that the staff is constantly making strides to do what is best for the children and that is the bottom line. There are so many wonderful programs offered to the children and such great school spirit among parents, teachers, and our kids!

Posted September 30, 2009
We moved to this area not knowing much about the schools. I am so very thankful that our children are enrolled at John Fuller Elementary. I believe that this school is a fabulous one! All of the staff are wonderful. The teachers are superb, and the principal is a great role model and wonderful man. We have never had a single issue at John Fuller. My children are happy and educated at the same time and that is all we can ask for. The PTA at this school is fabulous, always creating wonderful events for the parents, teachers and kids. I extend my recommendation for John fuller with no second thoughts at all. If only other schools were as well put together and maintained as this one!!

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted May 14, 2009

John H. Fuller School 3

Posted July 31, 2008
I felt that the teachers would side with certain children, which didn't give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Not only that but they didn't always 'pay attention' when 'things' would happen to some of the children. Just felt like the teachers and other staff were quick to judge and snobby.

Posted February 19, 2005
My daughter was homeschooled for kindergarten, due to behavioral issues, and this school has been completely wonderful. She is now in 1st grade here, and they are giving her every available resource. Mr. Z is a godsend, hes not only a principal, but a good friend to the students as well. Nurse Wendy is highly liked by my daughter as well. It's nice to know that i'm not alone, and that I can be assured that my daughter is getting the best learning experience possible.

Posted January 09, 2005
What a great school after having a bad experience at our daughters previous school. We enrolled her at John Fuller. The teachers are carring and nurturing to the children. Mr. Z the principal is a great guy who is a friend to all the kids. We suspected our child to have learning problems and asked her teacher the first day of school to see if she noticed anything. After a week the teacher got intouch with me and she was tested. She got all the extra help she needed and now gets great grades and is right where she should be. I know that if not for he carring teacher she had and the thouroughness of the staff my daughter might be still be having problems I highly recomend this school. The PTA is very involved and the school has many functions fun for everyone in the family.

John H. Fuller School
51 Pine St, North Conway, NH  03860
Last modified John H. Fuller School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John H. Fuller School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.