Northwood, NH

Posted June 03, 2014
This school is great. The staff is more than caring about their students excelling in every area they wish. They take every precaution regarding the state laws, such as bullying, which actually has it's own set of rules regarding it, and school policies as well. Athletics are fair and great here. For example, both a girl and a boy have been regcognized as Gateorade Runner of the year. State titles have been won for volleyball, cross country, indoor track, and spring track. Soccer also made it to the final four, for the first time ever. Basketball also made it to the state playoffs. Athletic teams choose the best players for the team, similar to majority of other high schools. Coe Brown is a great school academically and athletically.

Coe-Brown Northwood Academy 1

Posted November 17, 2013
I moved to this town for this school and was very disappointed when I had to pull my child out . This school is horrible to deal with. They do what they want and have to answer to no one as they are considered a private school and the state has no control over them. My child was bullied by students and their bulling rules only apply when they want them to and to whom they want. The athletic program is a popularity contest, leaving out truly talented players so that popular kids have spots on the team. Explains why none of the athletes go on to play at college. So glad I took my child out who is now thriving and excelling at the new school.

Posted April 17, 2008
great place to learn. A private school education with tuition paid for locals. I moved from East Chicago my Junior year and this school helped make the transition that much easier. The teachers give and recieve respect from students.

Posted April 04, 2007
Great school. Great programs. Communication is great, the school is professionally run!

Posted March 25, 2004
We have the best of both worlds--a public school in that we tuition in students from surrounding towns and a private school in that we are one of 3 remaining academies in NH. We have a head master, board of trustees and rules which are to be followed or face approiate consequences!

Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
907 First Nh Tpke., Northwood, NH  03261
Last modified Coe-Brown Northwood Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top