Pelham, NH
Before care: Yes

St Patrick School 4

Posted December 06, 2014
This school is great because it is one of a kind. The sense of family is so strong. Kids really love to go to school! The kids are upheld to a strong code of responsibility in a loving and caring manner. So many special activities throughout the year. Parent involvement is encouraged.

Posted September 08, 2014
Plummeting enrollment; major staff changes; no grade 4; single digit enrollment in other classes; increased tuition...What's not to love?

St Patrick School 2

Posted September 08, 2014
Used to be a 5 star school. Poor adminstration the past few years have caused a huge drop in student enrollment & many of the best staff members have left. Problems are promised to be fixed but there is no follow thru, poor communication with parents about everything & a large increase in tuition are major problems. I'd avoid this school until major changes are made.

St Patrick School 4

Posted September 05, 2014
I am a parent at St. Patrick Catholic School in Pelham. My oldest son graduated from there after only being transferred there in 6th grade. I transferred him there after having a wonderful experience with my youngest son in Kindergarten. The school is such a family type environment and really gets to know each individual child. It's a wonderful place for your children to learn. My older child has learning disabilities and he really excelled in the 2 years he was there and they taught him so many valuable lessons both academically and socially.

Posted May 16, 2014
I am a staff member at St Patrick School who loves my job and the people with whom I work. It has always been a close-knit family of employees who put the needs of the students above all else. Our students frequently come back to us from their respective high schools and tell us we have prepared them well for the rigors of secondary education; they know how to write, how to test, and how to manage their time. St. Patrick's offers an excellent Catholic education!

Posted November 26, 2013
I am one of those who posted a wonderful review of St. Pat's back in 2008. Sadly, we no longer send our children there. The school enjoyed 10 years of wonderful successes, but then, after several transitions, including a new pastor and a new principal, I watched as the school went right down the tubes. It was very disheartening to see so much change in such a short time.

St Patrick School 3

Posted August 11, 2009

Posted September 20, 2008

Posted September 03, 2008
My daughter has is just starting her 3rd year at St Pats. We absolutely love it. There is such a sense of community that I have never felt anywhere else.

Posted August 28, 2008
Saint Patrick School offers a close-knit environment that is like a family. The curriculum is challenging and hands-on. They offer a variety of activities for enrichment. I'm so glad that my husband and I decided to send our children to Saint Patrick School!

St Patrick School