Posted April 10, 2015
This school has ZERO KIDS IN FOURTH GRADE. What does that tell you? That every parent, like myself, who USED TO HAVE A CHILD (or children) THERE has left. The Principal does nothing, many of the best staff have gone elsewhere. The Priest turned a deaf ear to the many parents complaints, so we all left & went elsewhere. Enrollment was over 220 four years ago, now down to around 100. There are NO school sports teams for boys anymore, not enough kids. Good luck to those parents loving the "family atmosphere". Now it's a very small family. Stay away.

St Patrick School 2

Posted April 09, 2015
We loved this school until the past year or so. Plummeting enrollment, disappearing extracurriculars (sports, etc.), filthy corridors and bathrooms, lack of interest by the principal, increasing tuition, etc. are among the reasons why we won't be returning next year.

St Patrick School 5

Posted April 07, 2015
I cannot express enough what a fantastic school this is - academics are tops - family atmosphere and wonderful programs! All graduates not only get into the top private high schools but also receive a great deal of scholarships as well!! Cannot say enough about it !!

St Patrick School 4

Posted December 06, 2014
This school is great because it is one of a kind. The sense of family is so strong. Kids really love to go to school! The kids are upheld to a strong code of responsibility in a loving and caring manner. So many special activities throughout the year. Parent involvement is encouraged.

Posted September 08, 2014
Plummeting enrollment; major staff changes; no grade 4; single digit enrollment in other classes; increased tuition...What's not to love?
2 people found this helpful

St Patrick School 2

Posted September 08, 2014
Used to be a 5 star school. Poor adminstration the past few years have caused a huge drop in student enrollment & many of the best staff members have left. Problems are promised to be fixed but there is no follow thru, poor communication with parents about everything & a large increase in tuition are major problems. I'd avoid this school until major changes are made.
2 people found this helpful

St Patrick School 4

Posted September 05, 2014
I am a parent at St. Patrick Catholic School in Pelham. My oldest son graduated from there after only being transferred there in 6th grade. I transferred him there after having a wonderful experience with my youngest son in Kindergarten. The school is such a family type environment and really gets to know each individual child. It's a wonderful place for your children to learn. My older child has learning disabilities and he really excelled in the 2 years he was there and they taught him so many valuable lessons both academically and socially.

St Patrick School 5

Posted May 16, 2014
I am a staff member at St Patrick School who loves my job and the people with whom I work. It has always been a close-knit family of employees who put the needs of the students above all else. Our students frequently come back to us from their respective high schools and tell us we have prepared them well for the rigors of secondary education; they know how to write, how to test, and how to manage their time. St. Patrick's offers an excellent Catholic education!

St Patrick School 3