Pembroke, NH

Posted January 05, 2014
Does Village school still offer all day Kindergarten? I'm thinking of moving to the area.

Posted July 03, 2012
I have had 2 kids in the Village School and my son starts K in the fall. I cannot say enough good things about this school. The teachers are energetic, creative & provide a nuturing/structured environment. My son has special needs and requires an IEP; the Village School staff has been very supportive and aggressive with getting everything needed. I consider this school to be one of the best in the area easily.

Posted May 11, 2011
The best thing I have ever done for my son & I is Village School great staff, secureity, and teachers will take and make time for parent and child. I / WE LOVE VILLAGE SCHOOL. Just think he is only in Kindergarten. ABC' DOWN HE CAN COUNT TO 199 I LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND THEY DO NOT ALLOW ANY KIND OF BULLYING STARTING IN K SINCERELY ANGIE H,

Posted September 17, 2009
Both Pembroke Village School and Pembroke Hill School create a nurturing and diversified educational setting for all students. The teachers are of the highest caliber, often working much overtime for their students. 'Childhood is a journey, not a race' embodies the atmosphere of this school which strives hard to give each student what they need to succeed. From the principal to the assistant principal, teachers, special education staff and supportive staff, you could not leave your children in more conscientious hands. We have been blessed, as have our children, to attend Pembroke schools and to now call many of the staff members friends.

Posted March 21, 2005
The Village School is a wonderful elementary school. It has full-time kindergarten and the teachers are the best! I am very happy that my children attended the Village.

Posted September 19, 2003
This school has quite a few monitors watching the playground, ensuring the safety of the students. They are always ready to give personal attention to the student when needed, and never take the 'not-my-job' attitude. I am glad my grandson is a student there.

Pembroke Village School