Pembroke, NH

Pembroke Hill School 4

Posted July 03, 2012
My daughter has just complete her 2nd year at the Hill School and so far I am happy with how her education is going. I did have some trouble with a lack of communication from a teacher this year and I really didn't have any idea of what kind of writting my child was doing. But at the end of year when all the work came home I was amazed and so thrilled to see the great work she had been doing! The staff is very strict and encourage kindness and have a zero tolerance for bullying. We lost our fantastic pricipal this past year which was difficult because there was a lack of leadership but I am looking forward to meeting the new principal in the fall.

Pembroke Hill School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
Both Pembroke Village School and Pembroke Hill School create a nurturing and diversified educational setting for all students. The teachers are of the highest caliber, often working much overtime for their students. 'Childhood is a journey, not a race' embodies the atmosphere of this school which strives hard to give each student what they need to succeed. From the principal to the assistant principal, teachers, special education staff and supportive staff, you could not leave your children in more conscientious hands. We have been blessed, as have our children, to attend Pembroke schools and to now call many of the staff members friends.

Pembroke Hill School 5

Posted January 05, 2006
Great school. Great Principal. Great teachers. The Principal really has a handle on maintaining a safe and disciplined environment. My 4th grade daughter loves her school, her teachers and friends. I'm so glad we chose Pembroke to raise our family. Having grown up in Manchester, I can honestly say there's not much of the city in this school.

Pembroke Hill School
300 Belanger Dr, Pembroke, NH  03275
Last modified Pembroke Hill School is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pembroke Hill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top