Pembroke, NH

Green Valley School 4

Posted August 15, 2013
A wonderful school & faculty. All 3 of my children have attended/are attending this school. My children love to learn and I believe that is because of the "Montessori" way of teaching. Highly recommend Green Valley School!

Green Valley School 2

Posted March 03, 2011
Has too many children without enough adult supervision. They have wonderful manipulatives and playground. It is a shame that I have found a single staff member left with 12+ children under the age of 6.

Green Valley School 5

Posted March 13, 2009

Green Valley School 5

Posted January 22, 2005
My son has done amazing things in the last three months at this school. When he started he could recognize few letters of the alphabet and now he can spell his name and rhyme words. He loves going there and has made many friends. The teachers there genuinely care about the kids and teach them to respect themselves and others. The kids are made to feel very proud of their own work and feel loved by their teachers. I only wish I had brought my son there 1 1/2 yrs ago. Thumbs up!

Green Valley School