PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school community has the ability to focus on the whole child. Exposure to ice skating, theatre, skiing, coffee houses on stage, soccer, poetry, wholesome food education at the farm, local organic home cooking and it all starts in preschool and continues through middle school. Our boys are confident learners and explorers. I would recommend this school to anyone looking to build their child's self esteem and love of learning!

We have been involved with The Well School for 11 years and have experienced all the amazing changes that have made this school better every year. The community is incredible, many parent volunteers help enrich each child's life, and the inter grade interactions encourage all grades to appreciate one another. We have two children that have graduated from the Well and both thriving in their current schools. Both look back at their time at the Well as magical and both agree it more than prepared them for the challenges they face during the teenage years. Truly a spectacular community!

If you're looking for a behind-the-desk type of school, The Well is not it. For us, the most amazing quality of the school is its holistic approach to the child - The Well is way more than a school - it's an amazing community, filled with people who try and mostly succeed to embrace the child and his family, work with that specific child's style of learning and open to suggestions. It's not a perfect place, but it's the absolute right place for us.

We Love The Well School. The community there is amazing, the teachers are wonderful, the faculty are flexible and accommodating and our kids are hanging out with other great kids. They are educating the whole child. We wouldn't go anywhere else.

Wonderful environment, brilliant teachers and staff. The best most happy and fulfilled children I've ever met. I am a picky Dad, academics are very important to me. I also understand that in order to learn a child must have a good balance of physical activity and the arts too. The Well School allows kids to be kids. My sons are smart and confident in their own abilities. The are assured in their knowledge and yet humble. If only all adults were like that too. I believe if all our children has exposure to this level of education in a caring respectful environment the world would be a better place.

I have two children who attend The Well. We have had the privilege of being a part of this nurturing community for four years. The administration listens, cares and acts on any thoughts or concerns that parents might have. The teachers are energetic, caring and creative. The community feel is the real catch. We all matter at The Well! It is not just a place my kids go to school, it is a community where we help each other teach good manners and values and care for one another. It almost sounds too good to be true, but it is all true. Our children play outside, they learn public speaking in preschool, they are involved in theater at every age/grade, and the ages are integrated so young students can learn from the older students. We are so very happy here. The Well will leave a beautiful impact on our entire family.

This school is fantastic. Dedicated administration and teachers have created a home away from homr here. I ccan't emphasis enough how amazing The Well school kids are. This school holds a high academic standard while still fostering the Arts & physical activity. I honestly would not send my son anywhere else. We love the Well!

This school has a new director and we don't like the direction the school is taking. No financial aid is available, unless you are part of the "in crowd". Jobs at the school aren't posted, the buildings are in disrepair (check out the siding on the building - children can get hurt!), but worse, classroom behavior is out of control and there is too much emphasis on sports. The school depends too much on the same parents volunteering but if you don't agree with the administration, watch out! On the plus side, kids are outside a lot (which means they're not in the classroom learning).

Excellent education, environment, staff and families at The Well School. We had a child there for four years and couldn't be more happy with our experience.

My son has been attending The Well School for 2 years now. It has been a fantastic experience for both him and us as parents. The academic standards are high and the children have a strong sense of community. They have allot of outdoor activities during the day to keep the children active. From an early age they learn public speaking by doing plays and poem readings in front of the students and parents. My daughter starts next year in their 4 year old program and we are excited that she will be involved in such a wonderful school. Also strong parent involvement. The teachers at The Well are excellent both professionally and great people!

Last modified The Well School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8