Bad
Good

As current students of Pittsburg School, we would just like to say that our school rocks! We believe we are getting a top-notch education and are really thankful for the one on one assistance that is available at PHS. Though the numbers are low, we make up for that in our spirit. We love our school and wouldn't want to have it any other way. (:

I am a former resident of Pittsburg who raised four sons there. I believe the students get the benefit of a wonderful one on one education provided by dedicated teachers True, there is a limited budget for certain things, and also the teachers salaries are lower by far than they deserve,but I think the fact that each student is known as a distinct individual by each and every staff member. They are not the anonymous students they would be in a larger environment.I appreciate the job the teachers did in giving my sons the best education possible. One of my sons is now a store manager at a high volume retail store and three sons are doing well in college. Thank you Pittsburg School.

Last modified Pittsburg School (High) is a Public school that serves grades 9-12