Raymond High School 4

Posted July 16, 2013
Raymond has been consistently rated as a school in need. Despite this, the school has sent a very high ratio of children to very competitive colleges and several to Ivy League schools in the past several years. Like any other school, the kids will get out what they put in. The teacher-student ratio is good and the teachers in my experience, have all been attentive and dedicated. I have 2 kids in this school system, and both are high honor students. There is a relatively high ratio of kids who just don't do well, but it's not necessary a reflection on the school so much as the kids themselves. There are some kids who just don't care. There are some great programs that are in place to help serious student attain college goals. I attended a very well-known semi-private school and cannot say that my experience was any better there than my children's at RHS.

Raymond High School 5

Posted December 08, 2011
I am a former student of Raymond High and I have to say my personal experience here was great! I made a lot of great relationships with friends and teachers along the way and have gained morals, values, and even life skills that i use to this very day. Granted you will find there are always bad experiences with any school but the close bond with teachers and students here makes for a great learning experiece. I will be settling down in Raymond in the future and sending my children there for school.

Posted October 11, 2011
The school is terrible they try so hard to make it a safe and comforting place but there is Racism going on in the hallways and bullying takin place every where. What part of that is safe and comforting to you? Im a student there and I hate it. And Yes i know you think "Every kid hates School" But I honestly Hate it there. I feel like drama and bullying will never go away.. And I dont know how long I can stand the teachers and the students at this school. I just want it to be torn down.. Maybe then I can go to sleep happy that I dont need to face my torcherers the next day.

Posted October 19, 2010
MY EXPERIENCE WITH RAYMOND HIGH SCHOOL WAS HARRIBLE THE MOST OF THE STAFF DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND THE OFFICE STAFF IS SO RUDE AND GOD FORBIDED YOU SAY YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO COLLEGE THEY TURN AROUND AND SAY IF THEY GO TO COLLEGE EVERY SCHOOL NOW A DAYS SHOULD BE TELLING THE KIDS THAT THEY NEED COLLEGE TO MAKE SOME THING OF THERE SELF THE KIDS RUN THIS SCHOOL NOT THE STAFF .AND THERE SPECIAL ED TEAM IS A JOKE

Posted January 22, 2010
i used to attented raymond highschool and my experience there was horrible. Its one of the worst schools out there. The teachers dont help and the staff dont either; noone takes action. I switched schools last year and i never done so good in my life. i got B's and C's if i was lucky and now i have nothing lower than a B. that just proves that raymond is one of the worst schools out there. im glad i got out cause now i actually have a chance to get into a college.

Raymond High School 3

Posted October 29, 2009
i'm a sophomore at RHS and i enjoy going to school there every day! the enviornment is healthy, and each of my teachers supports me and helps me in classes

Raymond High School 0

Posted October 28, 2009
This school is very small. There is no diversity and not a very wide range of activities. The overall student body is exremely negative.

Raymond High School 4

Posted September 30, 2009
My children have had wonderful teachers throughout their years in Raymond. There are many different classes offered despite the fact that it is a small school. The staff is very receptive to parents and also take the time to form positive relationships with the students. Rap is very postive as it provides a time for students to connect with a faculty member that they will be with for all 4 years.

Posted May 25, 2009

Posted February 06, 2008

Raymond High School
45 Harriman Hill Rd, Raymond, NH  03077
Last modified Raymond High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raymond High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top