Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Their Special-Ed department does nothing to help kids with special needs. They don't help keep the parents well informed either, unless your child does something wrong. If you don’t plan on attending college or aren’t a part of their extra-curricular activities, then they don’t waste any time or energy on you and you’re lucky if you get any help. Truancy is rampant and the attendance system is useless. Teachers will mark you there when you are not or mark you absent when you are there. Teachers will lie to justify their punishments. The administration will tell you one thing then change their story afterwards. Everyone there is self-serving – not one person cares.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Their Special-Ed department does nothing to help kids with special needs. They might give kids an extra study or do small changes to their schedule, but they expect a child with disabilities to change & adapt to their way of things and not the other way around.

Amount of homework: no rating

If you are able to still pass a student after he's done no homework at ALL for the entire year. What does that tell you?

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Raymond has been consistently rated as a school in need. Despite this, the school has sent a very high ratio of children to very competitive colleges and several to Ivy League schools in the past several years. Like any other school, the kids will get out what they put in. The teacher-student ratio is good and the teachers in my experience, have all been attentive and dedicated. I have 2 kids in this school system, and both are high honor students. There is a relatively high ratio of kids who just don't do well, but it's not necessary a reflection on the school so much as the kids themselves. There are some kids who just don't care. There are some great programs that are in place to help serious student attain college goals. I attended a very well-known semi-private school and cannot say that my experience was any better there than my children's at RHS.

I am a former student of Raymond High and I have to say my personal experience here was great! I made a lot of great relationships with friends and teachers along the way and have gained morals, values, and even life skills that i use to this very day. Granted you will find there are always bad experiences with any school but the close bond with teachers and students here makes for a great learning experiece. I will be settling down in Raymond in the future and sending my children there for school.

The school is terrible they try so hard to make it a safe and comforting place but there is Racism going on in the hallways and bullying takin place every where. What part of that is safe and comforting to you? Im a student there and I hate it. And Yes i know you think "Every kid hates School" But I honestly Hate it there. I feel like drama and bullying will never go away.. And I dont know how long I can stand the teachers and the students at this school. I just want it to be torn down.. Maybe then I can go to sleep happy that I dont need to face my torcherers the next day.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH RAYMOND HIGH SCHOOL WAS HARRIBLE THE MOST OF THE STAFF DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND THE OFFICE STAFF IS SO RUDE AND GOD FORBIDED YOU SAY YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO COLLEGE THEY TURN AROUND AND SAY IF THEY GO TO COLLEGE EVERY SCHOOL NOW A DAYS SHOULD BE TELLING THE KIDS THAT THEY NEED COLLEGE TO MAKE SOME THING OF THERE SELF THE KIDS RUN THIS SCHOOL NOT THE STAFF .AND THERE SPECIAL ED TEAM IS A JOKE

i used to attented raymond highschool and my experience there was horrible. Its one of the worst schools out there. The teachers dont help and the staff dont either; noone takes action. I switched schools last year and i never done so good in my life. i got B's and C's if i was lucky and now i have nothing lower than a B. that just proves that raymond is one of the worst schools out there. im glad i got out cause now i actually have a chance to get into a college.

i'm a sophomore at RHS and i enjoy going to school there every day! the enviornment is healthy, and each of my teachers supports me and helps me in classes

Last modified Raymond High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.