Bad
Good

Posted June 06, 2014
By far the best school that I could ever ask for my sons to go! I don't think I have ever seen such wonderful and dedicated group of teachers in one school. So far, we have not come across a teacher or any staff person that does not truly care about our kids. Every single person that works there is wonderful and I am so deeply thankful for what RMS has done for my children!

Posted May 13, 2010
RMS is Incredible! There is not one thing about the school, staff, or kids that I do not like. John Stone is an amazing leader! My three children all adored and respected him. We as a community are very fortunate to have such a place to educated our children. I love RMS and all that make it such an amazing school:)

Posted May 11, 2010
Rindge Memorial School is a school where the faculty is very caring and helpful to all their students. They provide a positive learning atmosphere. The students are treated as though they are their children! I have never experienced another school like Rindge Memorial!

Rindge Memorial School 4

Posted May 08, 2010
Rindge Memorial is a small town school where all of my children have been able to attend with their cousins and develop close relationships. It is an opportunity I did not have growing up in Detroit. I would love to see that Rindge Memorial is able to have all of the advantages of the schools in larger towns so the children may have the ability to go out into the world as leaders and achievers!

Posted May 08, 2010
This truly is a school that puts children and their best interests first! The staff are motivated and dedicated to making RMS the best it can be. There is a 'family' atmosphere here and it is obvious when you enter the school and walk through its hallways. It's a great place to be!

Posted May 08, 2010
This school is filled with highly motivated and caring staff! Some of my best friends have come out of this school and they have said that they had very loving and compassionate teachers.

Posted May 07, 2010
The administration cares about the kids and works with the parents.

Posted April 30, 2010
This school is a reflection of the character and committment of the community- OUTSTANDING!

Posted April 28, 2010
RMS has inspired my 4 childrens' intellect and creativity in so many ways!

Posted April 27, 2010
I love Rindge Memorial School because it has such a family atmosphere. Everyone truly cares for these children. Parent involvement is high as well. We have the best volunteers around!

45 School St, Rindge, NH  03461
Last modified Rindge Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rindge Memorial School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top