K-10|Private

Bad
Good

My three children have received an outstanding education from dedicated, Christian teachers who care for their academic success as well as their spiritual well being.

this school is a little known gem in the Monadnock community. My children have been at Heritage for almost six years now, and I still run into people who have never heard of it. The quality of teachers is excellent, and the curriculum is challenging. Mr. Broughton's spiritual leadership really shows through the unified spirit in the school. As in any school, a smaller number of parents do a greater percentage of the work, but participation is still very good. Also, the value of the education in compared to tuition charged is stellar! As the school grows in the future, I hope they can add things like a permanent high school, foreign language, etc. Definitely a great base to grow from. The new kindergarten classroom will be awesome for next year moving forward. I am SO thankful that God led us here.

My daughter has attended HCS for 3 years now. I can't say enough good things about this school. The faculty and staff are honest hardworking people who truly care about each and every student attending. The parent organization is a huge asset and amazingly generous. I'm so grateful to have found this school. The academics are excellent and the spiritual guidance is superb. I can't think of a better place to send my daughter and my son will soon follow.

I went to this school. And although I'm not blaming the school, I feel it should be noted that I am no longer a Christian. While attending I was bullied by a few of the children. Although there were very kind children there, I had a very bad experience. The teachers are indeed wonderful, at least as I remember them. But there is something very wrong about a Christian school who teaches the way of Christ without following it.

www.hcsnh.com both children attend & they are thriving in both their education & spiritual growth. Teachers & principal are trustworthy & WANT to be there.

Excellent school. The teachers and parents are very involved in the care of the students. The education is exceptional. I am thoroughly impressed with this school and would suggest it over and above any public or private school in the area.

Last modified Heritage Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-10