Posted December 30, 2012
My child went to this school. I took her out mostly because of their failing report card and the many bullies there. They had told me that my daughter was doing just great but she was very behind in reading in all actuality. Fortunately they worked very hard with her at her new school Nancy Loud and she is improving. I'll never forget how great they all said she was doing.

Posted October 28, 2012
i was a student in chamberlin the stunk they have poor leadership and education if i were you i will go to tcca at somersworth and be more happy there F.Y.I the failed the state test many many times

Posted October 20, 2011
This school was absoulutley horrible. My son started Kindergarten this year. We attempted to address issues with the teacher and were brushed off. So we decided to move up to the principal who told us well I picked that teacher so keep giving them chances. To make the matter worse my son threw up and they did not call or send him home I found out when I picked him up...even though her through up at aroung 9am. they said "he was no sick enough" after all ogf this we transfered our son the East Rochester where two days into the new class he can now read. something he could not do will in the classroom at chmberlain. I am so glad I got my child out of this disorganmized train wreck. I also happen to know many parent who are unhappy with this school. My neighbors daughter who has a learning disability was suppoesed to be receiving one on one help and that didn't happen untill she went in and threatened a lwasuit.

Posted February 15, 2010

Chamberlain Street School 4

Posted August 19, 2008
I am very satisfied with the enviornment at this school!

Posted January 01, 2008

Chamberlain Street School 2

Posted January 06, 2006

Posted February 09, 2005
Chamberlain Street School is amazing. I transfered two of my children from a private Catholic School to Chamberlain. All of the teachers are great and make you feel comfortable. The principal is so down to earth and when the children arrive to school he is out there opening the car doors for parents. How can you complain about that!

Chamberlain Street School 4

Posted November 25, 2004
WE have had children attend Chamberlain from K-4. We had to remove our children and send them to private schools. Majority of the teachers are great. **Proceed with caution**

Chamberlain Street School
65 Chamberlain St, Rochester, NH  03867
Last modified Chamberlain Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chamberlain Street School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top