Posted September 08, 2013
This school is everything I imagined a school in 2013 would be! The children learn through interesting projects and are exposed to many enrichment opportunities, including French lessons. My children love being challenged at this school because it is so interactive and interesting.

Maple Street School 3

Posted March 04, 2013
This is a great small school. Everyone knows eachother and the Principal knows every child's name. It is a very welcoming school with a great curriculum and great parent involvement.We are so luch that my son (in Kindergarten) is lucky enough to go to this school.

Posted April 15, 2010
This is a terrific little neighborhood school. Everyone knows everyone else which is terrific. The teachers know all the students and even the principle knows each child by name. This school is so small each grade has one class. I have had one child there for only a few months, one child there for 3 years & one child that will be attending Maple next year. Small school with a big heart! We have experienced other schools & this school is our favorite. Too bad it only goes to 3rd grade.

Posted January 29, 2008
My son is in Kindergarten at Maple Street school. I am very impressed with the faculty and staff at Maple. It still amazes me that my son is already reading! Back in my day it was second grade! A++++ for Maple!

Maple Street School 3