Bad
Good

My children go to this school and we are not happy at all. The administration is not helpful at all (very rude in fact). When we bring concerns to their attention, we are told that that is how it is- and our concerns have involved our children's safety as well as bullying by both students and teachers. Some of the teachers have been decent, but the good ones don't seem to stay long. The good teachers don't seem to stay there long.

My son has been at McClelland for three years now. I moved to the Rochester area from Dover. I have been very pleased with MES. The staff is extremely friendly and for the most part, from what I've seen show a genuine love for their job. I take great pride in my childrens education. Your child can do well in any school district if you stay active in communication with the teachers. I have a daughter entering MES this coming fall....she too will have a great elementary experience im sure...:)

My son entered kindergarten this past year. I was very nervous how he would take being at school all day and wasn't really sure what to expect. Ms. Tilton and Ms. Weedan took him under their wings and are the most amazing teachers. My son can spell his full name, knows all the letters of the alphabet and the sounds they make, can write a full sentence, count to 100+ and read a short story. I teared up when I heard him read for the first time. What a wonderful experience this has been for us. He thinks school is a blast and loves going. This school is wonderful!

I love this school so much! This school is the best school I ever went to in my life(I've been to a lot of schools before and this one is the best one ever!)!!!

The teachers here are very willing to work with parents so the child has a well rounded education.

Last modified Mcclelland School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.