School Street School 5

Posted April 05, 2010
My little guy was in Head Start last year, now in Kindergarden , he already knows how to read and that's a plus in my book.

School Street School 5

Posted July 04, 2005
In my opinion school street school is the best rochester has to offer the teachers are exceptional. Mrs. Booth goes above and beyond for these children great job! Most of the staff are just as great if not more. Even the cafe staff are great we love Melissa. Oh and lets not for get Mrs Craigie she is the bomb so my family says. The aides, special ed. Teachers (Mrs. Sylvia) can't say enough about her. You gals are great!

School Street School
13 School St, Rochester, NH  03867
Last modified School Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School Street School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top