Bad
Good

I have been very pleased with Spauilding. It offers an amazing variety of opportunities, both acaademic and extra-curricular. Every year the newspaper prints stories about the top 10 graduating students at the area high sschools. Spaulding's top 10 take a back seat to no one. Recent grads have gone on to Harvard, Dartmouth, Middlebury, Bates, and Johns Hopkins, to name a few. Rochester's test ratings may not match some other more affluent disctricts, but that has a lot to do with demographics. A motivated student who takes advantage of Spaulding's Honors and Advanced Placement courses can excel and get into a great college.

i am a student at spaulding high school and i have to say that spaulding has to do with alot of Sex,Drugs,And Drama.

Spaulding is a great opportunity for those who take advantage of all it has to offer.

The school has teachers who are good role models to their students. Their dedication to their students is outstanding!

I graduated from Spaulding last year and just finished my first year of college. I have made deans list both semesters, however cannot say that this was due to my education at Spaulding. Spaulding no where near prepared me for what college was expecting and I was an honors student all 4 years (in 2 honor societies/honor roll). The honors/ AP program is the best thing that couldve happened to Spaulding, however in my opinion, if you or your son/daughter is not involved in the honors program, then I highly suggest they be. Most teachers at Spaulding do not want to be there and cannot tolerate students, except for a select few who really made an impact on my experience there. In addition, the appearance of the school is a joke. The outside is extremely deceiving. Overall, I am extremely disappointed with this school.

Spaulding has changed so much in the past 5 or so years. The academics are vastly improving and the extracurricular activities are amazing. A few years ago the school seemed a little dangerous but not any more! Since the change in organization and mangement the school is very safe and run smoothly. I am proud to say my sin a student at Spaulding and and honors student at that!

Students believe that Spaulding is a bad school because they can't open their eyes to see how lucky they are to be in such a wonderful school. Many kids just think school is pointless and boring, but it is their own attitude that makes school boring. Spaulding has many wonderful classes and extra-curricular activites that students can get involved in. Teachers are friendly and provide assistance to any student that needs it. As a student myself, I know Spaulding has had a wonderful impact on my life. I am graduating with 7 college credits and I have taken many classes that will prepare me for my career. I would encourage people to definitely go to Spaulding and I am proud to say that I spent all four years there and I loved every minute of it!

This school has gone downhill the last few years, the best teachers have retired and been replaced by mediocre ones, and the students are pretty much awful delinquents. The new Freshman Academy is possibly the worst thing they could have ever done, and the drug searches are a complete waste of time and money. Take my advice and chose a better school.

This school has some of the worst kids. The teachers are not very helpful.

Last modified Spaulding High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.