K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We have been extremely pleased with the school over the past seven years. It is academically rigorous and the faith and character formation are excellent. The teachers are caring and have been really responsive to both of our kids' differing needs. SES was definitely the right choice!

I've been a St. Elizabeth Seton parent for a little more than a year. One child transferred mid-year, and the other at the beginning of the following school year. My only regrets are not looking into this school sooner. It's been a game changer in the most wonderful way for our family. The existing culture is one of caring and compassionate nurturing, where teachers and staff build respectful relationships with the children. The principal is progressive, involved, tuned in, and very available. The staff is incredibly dedicated and are frequently present to support extra curricular events the children are involved in. Their genuine interest in each student is tangible, and they will go to great lengths to provide opportunities for student growth. My children have flourished at SES. As I reflect on this past year, I will never forget the comments I heard after picking up my first child to attend this school.... "I can't stop smiling...my face hurts from smiling, but I just can't stop.... I actually like school now....everyone is soooo nice....thank you so much for transferring me.....why can't all schools be like this?" Initially I was under the impression this may have been a bit of a honeymoon phase, but it's been more than a year and I now have two very happy campers who love their school and have embraced opportunities that would never have been an option elsewhere. Without question, my husband and I have made transferring to St. Elizabeth Seton our single best parenting decision. Our only disappointment with the school is that it's only K-8, not K-12. It will be hard to see the kids leave this truly special school.

My son has been attending SES since Kindergarten, he is now in the 7th grade. He has the largest class in the school, and the closest. These kids and staff are truly like family, and we are already dreading when he graduates next year. I can not express how important, that in his development from a child to a teen this school has been. I see every day how the love and guidance given to him through his peers and teachers has molded him into the young man he is today. Not only has he, but also my husband and myself have made life long friends here. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for more than just the standard education.

Wish we were aware of this school years ago. What an amazing community of educators that care deeply about their students personally and educationally. The expectations of the students are great but it is enveloped with care, love and concern. They demand success in each and every student and in turn the students respect their teachers, themselves and their peers as they achieve their personal successes.

We are a new St. Elizabeth family..having only enrolled our two oldest children this past September. They are in their middle school years, however I can say with all honesty I wish we had discovered this school sooner! You will not find a more pleasant, safe, and morally sound school environment around. The smaller class sizes means every teacher, the principal and office staff not only know your child on a first name basis, but care deeply for their well being; educationally, emotionally and socially. My daughter's know it's a priveledge to go to St. Elizabeth's and as family we sacrifice and make the commitment together....which makes them more accountable and responsible for their studies. As a Roman Catholic school, their days are also filled with Christ centered teachings and an emphasis on servitude...making their formation about the student as a whole. It is wonderful!

Very disappointed in this school. The school does not embrace technology. In today s day and age, this is something that the school should embrace. The school is very out dated. There is very little classroom discipline. Kids are often out of their seats and roaming around the classroom. Very little access to teachers as they are out the door the second the bell rings. It often takes 2-3 days for the teacher to respond to issues big and small. There is very little sense of community. We as a family were very involved in the classroom and school. The principle is very set in ways and not open to new suggestions. As a family we were very disappointed in our experience at this school. Our goal was to provide our children with a Catholic Education., however this school is lacking in many ways and it is very sad to see.

An absolutely fabulous school! I cant say enough about the amazing teachers and principle. The time and support they have provided my children over the past two years is not something a public school can match. I am thankful for the quiet, peaceful learning environment St Elizabeth provides my children with on a daily basis.

Small student to teacher ratio. Teachers get to know the students and provide personal attention. My children are being challenged, which was an issue in the public school. Love it here!

Most imporessed with the 'community' feel of the school. Everyone works together for the common cause, education of Catholic Youth.

I've been going to this school years i love the classes and what i learn, i love the activities they allow us to do theyre is so much to say it would take up pages.This school is cool

Last modified St Elizabeth Seton School is a Private school that serves grades K-8