Rochester Child Care Center 4

Posted December 02, 2009
I have 2 children who have attended this center for almost a year now. I love it and I think they do a great job! Both my children love going to school and have only positive things to say everyday when they get home about there day at school! I recommend this school to anyone looking for a great and loving center!

Rochester Child Care Center 2

Posted May 14, 2009
I am very dissapointed with this school. We have been going here for over a year now and the lack of supervision that the older students have is disheartening. It's not a cheap place and with that you should be able to expect proper child care for your child. Meaning that the teachers should know what is happening in their class room and out on the playground at all times. Inappropriate behavior from the students seems to constantly go unnoticed. I WILL be pulling my child from this center.

Rochester Child Care Center 4