Rye, NH

Rye Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2005
We have lived in 3 states, & this school system is by far superior to any we have dealt with. The teachers are fenominal, with plenty of support and funding to get the job done right. They actually care about our children. The average class size is 13 students per teacher and 1 assistant. The PTA is actively involved with the schools as well. I can't say enough about this system. It was number 1 in the nation just a couple of years ago, and probably should still be. If we didn't have to move for work, I'd leave my kids in this system. It breaks my heart and scares me (now that I know what the best is), to have to leave here and go try another system.

Rye Elementary School 5

Posted March 18, 2005
- a former student
Rye Elementary School is the best elementary school I know of. I, myself, attended this school, and it's a Blue ribbon school. Literally. The teachers are SO thoughtful, and intelligent. It's a safe, trusting enviornment for your kids to grow up in. A lot of hands-on activities and field trips, as well as talent shows, plays, clubs and sports make this school a great place to be. Ms. Lovett, i miss you. This school has inspired me and helped me to become who i am today. I love R.E.S.

Rye Elementary School
461 Sagamore Rd, Rye, NH  03870
Last modified Rye Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rye Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top