Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Birches Academy of Academics and Art
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 29, 2015
Thank you to all the teachers at the school! They go above and beyond everyday!

Birches Academy of Academics and Art 5

Posted February 24, 2015
Great learning community for my children. I absolutely adored this school community as soon as we enrolled. The kids love it! Such a great place to learn!! I recommend this school to any student that has any interest in the arts: music, art, etc. Great, great school!!

Birches Academy of Academics and Art 5

Posted February 11, 2015
The Birches Academy is great. I am lucky my child got in. They are very happy and they are learning so much! I am very happy with the school. The head of school seems to always be there and always up for a chat if I need it. She truly cares for the kids and the staff. So happy I found this school!!

Birches Academy of Academics and Art 4

Posted October 14, 2014
My child started here in the first year the school opened. I have seem tremendous progress for a new school. I find the teachers and staff incredibly supportive and approachable. I love the grade structure that they implemented this year. My child is happy and learning amazing things. The after school enrichment programs are great!

Birches Academy of Academics and Art 1

Posted October 13, 2014
Headmaster, Angelico Heart is very impersonal, seems like she is in it for the paycheck! Not friendly and not approachable. High teacher turn over rate! As a parent of a student who went there, I believe their curriculum is flawed. My child was so far behind in math, before high school, we had to hire a tutor 3 times a week! I would not recommend this school to anyone, searching for great education! However, the music teacher and front office secretary, are amazing!

Birches Academy of Academics and Art
419 South Broadway, Salem, NH  03079
Last modified Birches Academy of Academics and Art is a Public school that serves grades 2-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Birches Academy of Academics and Art Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top