Birches Academy of Academics and Art 5

Posted November 10, 2014
My child has been at The Birches for two years now and I am so very grateful for everything the teachers and staff do to make my child's experience wonderful. She has blossomed and grown to love school more in the past 2 years here at The Birches Academy then in the 4 years prior to coming here. She loves The Birches and her teachers there. She also respects Dr. Angelico-Hart as a loving but firm Head of School. The Art Integrated curriculum has made a difference! Her grades have shot up as well as her self-confidence. She is a stronger student thanks to The Birches staff and a stronger person thanks to The Birches community.

Birches Academy of Academics and Art 4

Posted October 14, 2014
My child started here in the first year the school opened. I have seem tremendous progress for a new school. I find the teachers and staff incredibly supportive and approachable. I love the grade structure that they implemented this year. My child is happy and learning amazing things. The after school enrichment programs are great!

Birches Academy of Academics and Art 1

Posted October 13, 2014
Headmaster, Angelico Heart is very impersonal, seems like she is in it for the paycheck! Not friendly and not approachable. High teacher turn over rate! As a parent of a student who went there, I believe their curriculum is flawed. My child was so far behind in math, before high school, we had to hire a tutor 3 times a week! I would not recommend this school to anyone, searching for great education! However, the music teacher and front office secretary, are amazing!

Birches Academy of Academics and Art
419 South Broadway, Salem, NH  03079
Last modified Birches Academy of Academics and Art is a Public school that serves grades 2-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Birches Academy of Academics and Art Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top