William T. Barron Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2010
This is a great school. My grandson attened and now his sister is attending. It is a family atmosphere and the kids seem to like to go to school. We know they "have to" but they don't have to like it. Baron's helps them to 'like' school. Great job, Principal, Teachers, and Others.

William T. Barron Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2007
I have a 3rd grader, and I am also a former student from the early 70's. I have enjoyed working in my daughter class room for the past 2 years. All though I find that the children are learning so many things in the early years that we didn't learn until 2 grades later. I hope my daughter continues to have a positive experience.

William T. Barron Elementary School
55 Butler St, Salem, NH  03079
Last modified William T. Barron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William T. Barron Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top